Chapter Twenty One: United in Arms

Hello everyone! This chapter, I dedicate to the very sweet Mimiella4. Please enjoy this chapter!

♥LucyAshleyHeartfilia♥

____________________________________________________________

"She's a tough one", Sting is huffing. He's been fighting together with Natsu but they still weren't able to defeat Helga.

"I won't let you get past here", Helga has bruises on her body. Blood is dripping down her forehead. The room was crumbled already leaving the wall and the door behind her the only thing standing. "Give up Ballam Alliance wizards, in a matter of hours that girl will die anyway. Just accept it!"

"Who would give up?", Sting angrily said.

"You're willing to sacrifice the lives of many just for your own benefits?", Natsu asked.

"Just one", Helga grinned evilly. "Once Liz transferred her to Sheol-sama's room, I can't guarantee she'll live to fight you guys as one of us. Hah!", she swung her scythe one more time. Dusts were being blown towards them.

Natsu and Sting were separated as they ducked to keep their heads still intact. When Natsu was about to stand, something fell from his shirt. When he looked at it, he saw the thing Romeo gave him before he went with Sting and the others. It fell to the thing he thought was supposed to be with Lucy - his scarf.

"What....", Sting glared at her. Suddenly, he can sense a very powerful magic. He looked at Natsu who was silent after that.

"This will hurt", His flames are getting intense and was raging out of his body. The room is getting hotter by the second..

"Natsu...san?", Sting looked intently at him.

"Stay back", Natsu mumbled in a low growl. Sting nodded and stepped back a little. Natsu stood and secured his scarf in his neck. "She promised to give this back to me when we returned", he gripped the scarf before glaring at Helga.

Helga looked at him sceptically. The monitor that was left behind by Liz is still working. The beeping sound coming from it is immense and the number showing from it is unstoppable.

"The monitor in charge for magic calculation?", Helga uttered as she looks at it. "No way"

The monitor gave out as it crashed with smoke coming from it.

"It can't calculate his magic? He's this strong?!", Helga thought. Looking at Natsu with flames engulfing him, she saw a dragon right behind Natsu.

"Lightning-Flame mode", Natsu made a stance.

Helga hesitantly readied herself with her scythe blocking her. She closed her eyes and focused her magic for one final attack.

"I can't believe I would encounter someone that could rival Master Ender here", Helga opened her eyes and looked at her scythe. "But....no matter what, I won't regret crossing arms with him", she spun her scythe and stepped on the blade for an attack. "This is my death wish"

"Raaaaahhhh!", Natsu attacked.

"Haaaaaaahh!", Helga ran towards him.

The room was blown away when their attacks collided.

____________________________________________________________

"What the...", Arthur and the rest stopped from running when the ground shook hard.

"What happened?', Elizabeth asked.

"I don't know. Must be someone fighting", Tidus said, holding Minora in his arms.