єριѕσ∂є 1.1

The blue sky is dotted with fluffy white clouds that drift lazily in the gentle breeze. Standing alone at the balcony of the third floor, Y/N looks around the University campus engulfed with its exquisite beautiful scenery surrounded by plenty of large trees, colorful flower plants, fountains, big playgrounds, and pathways tilted with bricks. The dappled sun is shining through the trees creating mysterious shadows. She observes two birds sitting on a branch of a flowering tree and are chirping making melodious sounds. A smile forms across her face which has unfolded the dimples on her chins. She sighs and looks up at the vast and bright sky. She looks down from the balcony and notices most of the students spending their break time with their friends' groups sitting on the grassy field. After some time, agnizing the person whose footfall sounds are coming towards the balcony, she straightens her body and makes her headway smiling towards the girl.

"Hey Y/N !" Rose calls out her name eyes twinkling at her.

"What happened Rose? " Y/N knows there is of course a matter behind Rose's arrival here leaving her friend squad in the cafeteria. 

"Our Department Co-ordinator is calling you for some reason."

"But why? " She asks in bewilderment. 

"Since Y/N, you are the topper of our department, maybe she is calling you for co-operating along with the upcoming Mathematics Olympiad Programs and formulating necessary activities." She assures Y/N through her response and gets her out of the confusion. 

"Ok, I am going. Bye. I can't spend the break time with you guys." She apologizes with a down expression.

"Dear, don't say sorry. You have an emergency. So go quickly." Rose taps her shoulder, giving her a cheerful smile. Y/N drags her steps from the balcony and walks through the hallway. Rose turns around looking at the small figure which can't be seen further after a few minutes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xihan shouts with excitement in the cafeteria, "Hey does anyone know that a new student joined this department? " 

Seurin asks curiously, "Who? A girl or a boy?"

Jimin assures saying, "It's a boy."

Suho nods his head hastily and starts to say, " I talked with him. He is nice. Maybe we can add new friends to our group. Will I go to him & ask if he can join with us?" He makes a questioning look on his face, his eyes staring at Rose to gain a response from her. 

"No permission needed. Just go & ask him. Our friend zone's size is a bit moderate, so new members are allowed." Rose says & nods her head.

Suho leaves the cafeteria with his stomping footsteps. While everyone is busy gossiping, he comes back to the cafeteria accompanied by the new member of the department.  

The eyeballs of the girls and boys of the cafeteria catch the sight of him. They begin to study the boy for his striking look. 

He is wearing a white T-shirt with a black coat. Blue denim is looking good on him. His light skin color, big doe eyes, silky blackish hair color, and muscular figure add perfection to his infinite handsome face and bunny teeth which show up when he smiles.

He follows Suho from behind and stops walking at the periphery of the cafeteria where Suho's friend squad is sitting.

"Hi, I am Jungkook . Nice to meet with you guys. Except for Suho, I don't know anyone actually." a small smile forms on his face. He starts looking around the people as he is not acquainted with them.