єριѕσ∂є 2.1

Sorry for the late update. My grandma died on 19th May,Wednesday. So please pray for her soul. I was thinking for updating it after 40 days, but the hiatus will be too long. So I have updated this Boring Chapter. :(

□ The whole chapter is JK & Y/N's conversation □

When everyone is outside of the classroom during the break time, Jungkook and Y/N is inside the class during the breaktime. Y/N is dealing with Trigonometry part of Maths.

"You are really apt in Maths, Y/N."

"Thanks."

"When I was a little kid, I used to fail in Maths. My parents were so worried for me whether I would be promoted to the next class or not. The teachers were always been vexed with me."

"Same things had also happened with me. When I was in 5th grade, I failed in Maths 3 times. In annual, I passed getting 54 out of 100. And the pass mark was 50. I passed the exam gaining 4 marks more."

"My father used to teach me Maths. From 7th grade, I started doing better."

"Oh, that means he still helps you a lot. You are so lucky , Kook."

"No, Y/N. He is not alive. So how can he help me in Maths now?"

"I am sorry-y-"

"It's okay, you didn't know. None is mortal."

JK looks at Y/N and sees a few water drops are making her copy wet, and then realization hits him that she is crying.

"Why are you crying?"

"Your father used to love you you very much, isn't it Kook? And your mamma too? Huh?"

"Yes, of course. You know, my dad was the first to propose my mom. It was a happy family back then."

"You are lucky. Every father should love his children & his wife very much."

"Then why are you crying? Your dad also love all of you very much. Don't cry."

"I ain't crying. I am being emotional thinking about your dad."

She wipes off her tears.

JK smiles looking at her. She smiles back.

________________________________________

"Did you love anyone in your life?"

"Love?"