Pяєƒα¢є - Єριѕσ∂є 1.0

<Author's Note: >

* If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack. If you wish to read this story in it's original, safe form, please read here in this platform. *

This Chapter "Preface - Episode 1.0" is a New Edited Latest Chapter which I didn't add the previous time. The starting of the story begins with this. Read it out guys. The whole book is going under re-writing & re-editing.I have changed the Book Cover. I was editing the cover almost for one hour.
__________________________________________

This one is an IMPORTANT CHAPTER ♢REMINDER!!♢⚠

! Murder, Blood stuffs !

! This chapter doesn't promote killing, murder, betrayal or any kinds of evil deeds; this is just for story plot  !

The clouds are roaring because of lightning strikes. The sky has disguised itself in its terrible form even the birds are scared of flying. It's raining cats and dogs. The clouds seem like hiding their faces behind the sun. The thunderclaps  are not only ensuing due to the increased pressure & temperature from lightning but also for the denounce & darn of the good souls which had suffered in the world and upon which torture was inflicted. The night is very dark. This is the night that always haunts the prey in its darkness, the night when people are being killed mercilessly and the night which only embraces those devils who masked themselves as innocent human beings.

A man with fear in his eyes is begging for life.

"You have gotten all the proofs. So how can I spare you?" A guy with a gun in his hand aims at that helpless man.

"Master, please think a little bit. If you did this, that girl's life-e----"

"Shut up !! Do you think you know more than me? I know more than I say, think more than I speak, observe more than you know." The guy with gun in his hand kneels down to the terrified man with dark look plastered in his face.

"What do you think you can easily ruin one's life? All the worst things you have started with your worst intentions. Now blaming on that girl!! What did that girl do to you??!! Now you have started playing with two innocent lives." The man being almost paralysed with fear says with expression of disdain.

"Listen first of all, you have broken my trust. After knowing all the truths, now your fucking sense of humanity have grown in such a way that you tried to spill all to him. How dare you! All the things I have arranged for her for these fucking past five months, and you wanted to ruin all mine. So---" he gives a black look scowling at him.

The petrified man gulps down the saliva and breathes harder.

"I thought my master was good, but after knowing all these things, I lost my respect towards you. You were once my master whom I believed the most, but now-www how can you be so mean!? You have also killed my wife, my children, whereas you have put all the blame on your brother. You have used me to do many bad things, and keeping blind faith on you, I have al-sso-o- " he stutters saying the words and tears are forming in his hazel eyes.

"You are talking so much. Now tell me your last wish before The Death Angel arrives. Since you were with me for last 8 years, I should also do some favour to refresh the soul of your dead body. "  A smile creeps in his face.