ɢʀǟʍʍʏ ռօʍɨռǟtɛɖ ɮtֆ

*WE ALL KNOW THAT BTS IS VERY SUCCESSFUL WITH OR WITHOUT GRAMMY* so we don't want more explaination, right armys? We know what our boys deserve the most and we also know how to support and love them!!! Let's simply not be angry instead let's take it positively as Grammy's thought . Let us support our boys more & more!!!!! And now let's prove them what BTS is actually.

BTS does NOT need Grammys, they've already said that they got what they wanted already, which was an opportunity to perform in the Grammys. In fact, it's Grammys that need BTS to "prove" that Grammys are not racist and xenophobic, and to restore the reputation that Grammys used to hold in the music industry. It's Grammys that need BTS, BTS does not need a Grammy.
Use only #LightUpLikeBTS, do NOT use the official Grammys hashtag.

They look so sad and disappointed even Jimin didn't look at the screen.
Bts deserves better more than this though.
We already knew that they are not going to give that award to our boys.☹️😔 😡🤬 The Grammys need BTS but they have just lost. You know, our Bangtan are the real winners. 💜

 💜

BTS in V-Live saying THANK YOU ARMYS FOR STAYING WITH US IN EACH & EVERY MOMENT

BTS in V-Live saying THANK YOU ARMYS FOR STAYING WITH US IN EACH & EVERY MOMENT. (15th March, 2021, Monday)

Don't lose hope, don't be sad.
We deserve more than that.
Remember BTS = ARMYS.
WE ARE ALWAYS TOGETHER, WE ARE FOREVER BULLETPROOF.
WE ARE NUMBER 1.
WE WILL TRY HARDER.
SO LET US FIGHT.
DON'T GIVE UP OUR HOPES.
IF OUR DREAM BREAKS DOWN, DON'T RUN BACKWARDS BECAUSE THERE IS SUNLIGHT & HAPPINESS AFTER DARKNESS.

Saranghae Armys 💜💜 Borahae.

Published Moments:
15th March,2021
2:34 pm
Monday
289 words