єριѕσ∂є 1.3

Double Update ~ A gift for Ramadan to my Readers 💜~(^з^)-♡

⚠One of the important chapters⚠

! Self-harm, Hands cut!

! This chapter doesn't promote self-harm or hands or any body parts cut!

A few days passed by. 

The teacher is taking the class. Jungkook is sitting beside Y/N.

The clock is ticking. When the hour hand hits 10 a.m, the bell starts ringing.

"That's for today. In the next class, we will learn more. Thank you. Bye everyone." the teacher concludes & leaves the class.

"Y/N, can you give me your notes?? I can't write those properly. Only for today, I promise. I will return you the copy tomorrow." Suho, the boy with brown hair asks Y/N.

She nods her head. "Yes, take it for today. Return it by tomorrow." She smiles looking at him lightly.

Suho brims with confidence saying, "I'll return tomorrow. I won't break my promise like the other days"

Y/N scoffs hearing his words and shakes her head in disbelief while Suho gives a sullen look.

"Okay, I'll see if you can return it by tomorrow." Suho leaves the place taking her copy after noticing Y/N talking with him in a mocking manner.

When she is busy in arranging the copies and keeping inside her bag as she is ready to leave the class for her home, Jungkook walks upto her seat and stops his tracks next to her.

"Y/N what is the scar on your hands? Jungkook asks in a way that has made Y/N stunned.

"It's nothing, Kook." She looks blankly at him with nervousness.

"Are you sure it's nothing???" Jungkook furrows one of his eyes.

"I actually burnt my hand while cooking."

"Then why does it look like a knife cut Y/N? Did you try it with your hand for cooking properly?" He gives her a questioning look.

"Why will it be a knife cut , Kook?" She is feeling a bit irritating as it is obviously a serious question that is tough for her to answer.

"It seems more than that, Y/N. More than that. If it was a burn, then why will it be in the middle portion of your hand, it should be also in the front portion, isn't it Y/N? "

She looks at him nervously. Then she snaps him back,

"Kook stop, what are you blabbering about??!!! Please stop joking around. It hurts. I gotta go . Bye."  She walks away & leaves the classroom.

"Yes, Y/N , I am noticing fear & nervousness in your eyes. That means it is more than that. Why did you do this Y/N? Why did you hurt him? Him? For feeling guilty, you are now giving yourself punishment. You will be punished not for your anger, but you will be punished by your anger, Y/N. "  Jungkook keeps saying this while looking at the small figure who is leaving the class.

Questions for readers:...

✔What do you think who is the brownish hair colored guy who is with Jungkook ( Instigating JK) and then with Y/N too???
✔Whom did Y/N hurt?
✔What is the scar on her hand and why?

Make a guess. What do you think???

Dear Readers,
Please comment all of you. Your each & every comments inspire me to write more & more. Whatever you want you can freely comment, cause everyone has opinions & has the right to express them. If you want, you can criticize my works, it will help me to improve my writings & correct th mistakes. Please. ~♥~💜

~To Be Continued~

dynamite_blast

eternal_riser

I luv u all. ♥♡

Readers vote, share & comment.

Published Moments:
5th March, 2021
Friday
11:35 am
388 words
Re-published & Re-edited:

14th April, 2021,Wednesday,3:30pm