єριѕσ∂є 3.0

! Domestic violence ! 

! This chapter doesn't promote domestic violence !

When I will cut off the phone, I hear a sound.

I look back and see that dad is taking out a big rod from the store room.

So, he used to hid the rod in the store room.

I am about to stop him.

But no use

Instantly he gets inside the room and locks up the door.

"Appa, I will call the police. If you struck her with this, you will face the consequences. "

"Do you really think you can do anything to me? "

I wish if I could record how he torture us and could show to the police.
But fuck police, fuck this hellish country.
No justice, no peace.
Only they want power.
They can do anything for power.

Suddenly, the bell rings.

I open the door and see Namjoon oppa.

"Oppa, appa took out that rod to --"

"Where is he?"

"Inside that locked room-m"

"Uncle, open the door. What are you even doing? Can't you sto-"

"Leave now, get lost. If anyone tries to stop me now, trust me I won't hesitate to apply this rod on your aunt's head."

"What will I do sissy? He won't even listen to us."

"Appa, if my eomma dies then, I will kill you." I can't but fume with anger.

"I wish if I could kill her. But I can't. Cause this will cross the limit. People can easily find a proof about this violence and I can't save myself. What do you think, I wouldn't kill her? If I had the chance to kill your mother, I could have killed her at the first place. But because of only my life, I can't kill her." he says that with a laugh.

Is he even crazy? He is really laughing.
He tortures this woman every day, every night, and still how can he laugh like that?

"Oppa, shall we call the police?"

"Do you think they will pay any heed to us? Did they listen to us back then during that incident?"

"No, those bishes--"

---------------

"I ain't feeling well. My legs--"

"Eomma, I will save some money somehow and will take you to the doctor."

----------

"Appa, can you give me some money for my school programmes?"

"Yes, take from that drawer."

I take those money and hand over to my mother.

"How can you find these much? If your dad knows-"

"Don't tell him, I will take you to the hospital before my school starts."

-------

"From where these prescriptions come from? Where did you get those medicines bish-h!!!!!"

"I took my eomma to the doctor. She feels pain in her legs. Why are you scolding her? I forced her to go to the hospital."

"You little, you lied to me. You gave the hospital fees from my money. My money!!!! And you -- you taught your daughter to lie to me. "

He grabs her by the throat & throws her down.

"Aaahhh-----" she screams in pain.

"Eomma-a"
.

I am about to help her, but appa slaps me hard.

"You disgusting!! He pulls me down by my hair.

He starts saying pointing to my mom,

"How did you grow such a brave heart to use my money? You never gave me money. Look at the woman at our neighbourhood. She incomes a lot of money & gives it to her husband. But you!! You don't have any source , again you dare to use mine!!! First raise your income head, then give me some, then I will permit you."

"My mother didn't know that it was your money. I lied to you but my mamma didn't give me any of those ideas about that."

"Your mamma's legs pain so much, isn't it?"

I look up at him. Why does it sound wrong?

"Yes-s"

~To Be Continued ~

eternal_riser

Published moments:

6th June, Sunday,4:15 pm, 646 words