єριѕσ∂є 4.0

I have added a new para at first in epi 1.0. Mind to check it :")   .
I also edited many parts of the previous chapters (from epi 1.0 to epi 3.0). You don't have to re-read it. 

I open the door. 

"Where is mamma? What did he do again?"

Unnie rushes to the room where eomma is.

When she sees her condition she is in no state to utter any words. I notice small tears are rolling down her cheeks.

"How did it happen? Where were you Sunmi?"

She doesn't give me any chance to answer.
She goes closer to eomma.

"The hands and legs are extremely wounded. It has become worse than before. The blood is scattered. It seems so messy. What is it? Why is there pepper? Ahhh?"

"He put the pepper powder on the wounded parts. I didn't understand, he also put the liquid savlon."

"The fact is if the liquid savlon is applied on the wounded cuts which are not treated properly, it gives severe burning sensation which gives more pain. He is not even a human."

She opens the aid box and starts to treat those wounds carefully.

"Call Namjoon oppa."

"Why unnie? We can call the police right now."

"Namjoon oppa's best friend is a police officer. Though he is a junior officer, still he may help us."

-------------------------

________________

"Do you always beat your wife, Mr. Dal? Like your daughters and Namjoon said."

"I treated the wounds that's it."

"Do you think it's call 'treated'? Why did you spray the pepper after cutting?" Unnie shouts out louder.

"I applied the liquid did you see it or not?"

"You applied it so that it burns more." She shouts again.

"Mrs. Dal, did your husband beat you?  Whatever Namjoon & your daughters are saying are they even true? "

She is in pure silent.

"Aunt, speak up. " Namjoon oppa mumbles.

"I am fine now. He treated my wounds. " she lowers her head & becks her finger giving an expression that she is not interested in talking here.

Why isn't she giving down the truths?

"Mrs. Dal is saying that he treated those wounds. And yes, he used the liquid. The investigation group has already checked the wounds and they can smell the savlon. There's no proof that he applied it to burn more. He used it to heal the wounds. That's it."