єριѕσ∂є 1.5

One of the important chapters⚠

"Then call your friend who had taken your copy." 

Y/N signals Suho to come. Suho, the brownish hair-colored guy comes.

" Ma'am he took my copy earlier." Y/N moves her index finger in a direction towards Suho and points to him. 

" Did you do this? " The teacher shows the written page.

"Ma'am I didn't take her copy yesterday."

The teacher looks at Y/N and notices the bewildered look on her face. 

"Wh--hat are you saying? You told me to give my copy." She becomes perplexed. 

"Yes, I told you. But I didn't take your copy. Even this is not my handwriting."

"You took my copy yesterday, Suho. You were about to give me today."

"But after taking that copy from you, I didn't find the copy on my desk. So I thought maybe you took it again for your reasons. You could ask Jungkook. I asked him about you. He told me that you had left." Suho looks at Jungkook turning around. Jungkook gives him a puzzled look.

 Y/N is struck by the fact that she left earlier than everybody else because Jungkook was questioning her about the cuts on her hand.

" Y/N, he is telling that he didn't take the copy. So the copy was with you ?"

"No, I saw my copy on my desk today thinking that Suho gave me back."

"Suho, bring your other copies. I will match the handwriting.

Suho brings other copies and shows the handwriting on those pages to the teacher.

"Ma'am, see. It's not mine."

"Enough, Suho, you can go back to your seat."

"Y/N, don't think being a topper, you can do whatever you like. You could apologize earlier & could say truly that you didn't copy the notes. What makes you make a long drama! Suho didn't take that copy, then who will take that other than you!! "

"Ma-a-m, I- "

"Please just stop giving excuses. I didn't expect it from you. If I notice these things one more time, I won't make any delay to call your parents."

"I'm sorry, ma'am----."

She's in the middle of tears. They're being watched by the entire class. Y/N is not embarrassed as she knows what she did and didn't do. But she is afraid. Because she doesn't want her parents to get summoned. The teacher may call anyone, but not her parents, not them. That is not the issue they are going to rebuke, but it will not be good. She knows exactly what the impact is going to be on her.

"Go to your seat. Don't forget about the punishment, you have to write down the whole a total of 50 times. Now leave."

Y/N takes her seat. She takes Jimin's copy & starts doing notes.

The teacher signing the rest copies leaves the class after announcing the chapters of homework.