єριѕσ∂є 3.2

"Ugh, the laws of Newton!!!" Jungkook screams.

"It's really difficult. I curse the exercises that are in this book. " Rose yells.

"Sometimes I feel like to curse the scientists who had discovered these bullshit laws. Who had told them to work hard after these inventions & laws? " Jimin adds his statement.

"Remember, without these things, the world would lag behind. Why are you cursing those men who are really genius? Try & work hard instead of backbiting." They stop talking after listening to J-hope 's remark.

"Yes, why are you cursing them. Instead curse him who had invented education. He is the root of all these troubles. " They all look at the owner of the voice.

Are they really dreaming?

"I can't believe you said that. " Suho adds.

Y/N chuckles.

"I was kidding. Though I sometimes think why there is education and study in this world. I sometimes become exhausted."

"I literally thought that the screw of this girl's brain has loosen. " Hobi says.

"Can anyone make me understand the third law of Newton?" Jimin asks with a little bit of hesitation.

Hobi insists, "Yeah, yeah, why not? "

"Listen carefully, every action has an equal & opposite reaction. Here, action & reactiom are both equal in magnitude but their direction is opposite. The reaction will exist as long as there is action. If the action stops, the reaction will also stop."

Hobi draws a figure on the paper to make Jimin understand infront of everyone.

"Look, there are two objects - A & B.  In accordance with Newton's law, A will exert a force on B,  again B will exert an equal and opposite force on A.  The force exerted by A is action and B is reaction. "

"A..B... A... B... My head can burst any time." Suho yells.

"The class time is already finished. We should go home. We will understand later, our senior teacher Hobi. " Rose speaks in a tone of sarcasm.

After they have departed, Y/N is also on the verge of exiting.

But she remembers a thing, "I should ask Kook if he had understood the laws. "

"Kook, did you understand the Newton's laws?"

Kook was packing up his bag. But by her sudden voice, he looks back and nods, "Yes, I understood and also memorized."

"Good." Y/N smiles.

"Do you wanna listen what I have memorized?"

"Then say. "

"The third law? "

"Hmm, I am listening."

Jungkook comes closer to her & whispers something into Y/N's ear which has made Y/N shocked & she has been taken aback.

"Every action has an equal & opposite reaction. This is the law of the Universe and it spares none. Wrong doings & injustice which are inflicted are paid back in the same coin. None has escaped the justice of the Universe. It's only a matter of time."

Q/R:  

How many of you hate Physics or Education like Suho, Jimin & Rose?
Everyone should memorize the third law of Newton that Jungkook had told to Y/N, it's really important in life. :)

~To Be Continued ~

Vote, comment & share. ♡♡

eternal_riser

Published Moments :

12th June,  Saturday,
5:20 p.m, 517 words