єριѕσ∂є 1.4

👇👇"HAIR COLOR" ...👇👇

AUTHOR'S IMPORTANT NOTE :
¤ DON'T SKIP ¤

I have used the term 'HAIR COLOR' in many cases. So my dear readers, the plot has been made somewhat mysterious using guy's hair color.
I have told in Disclaimer that I won't reveal all the characters at a time. I will expose with the correct motion of time.

So it's important to read clearly, specially understanding properly whose hair color is brown or black. During their POV or inside the story, I somehow mention directly or indirectly their hair color because this thing is needed to continue the story. Otherwise I can't continue as like I want. It won't be mysterious and all characters will be messed up.

One of the important chapters⚠

! This chapter doesn't promote any killing, taking drugs, or filthy deeds!

The following day arrives.  A blackish hair colored guy comes in front of Y/N's desk and places her copy on her table that had been borrowed the previous day from Y/N for copying her notes.

It's of course a good chance for him since Y/N hasn't come yet.

A brownish hair colored guy signals him to sit beside Y/N every time.

"Jungkook, well done. She shouldn't know that you have taken her copy. And I gave you as well."

"She will never know. " The blackish-haired guy responds nodding his head steadily.

-----------------

After some time, Y/N arrives here. Noticing her copy on her desk, she smiles & mumbles, "Suho never returns my copy at right time. This is the first time he kept his promise. "

But little did she knew what's gonna happen next. After a long time, the teacher comes.

"Everyone, stand here making a line. Come with your class notes copy. I am gonna sign those. " the teacher insists. The teacher is checking some important parts of the notes whether they have written or not & signing those.

Whenever she is gonna sign Y/N's, "Y/N, what's this? What have you written in your copy? See this. " The teacher shouts at Y/N.

A guy of brownish hair coloured mumbles "Now everybody will watch the drama. "

As usual all the students' attention are now on Y/N & the teacher.

"Ma'am, I can't understand. Maybe there are some mistakes. "

"Mistakes!!! See it by yourself." The teacher shows her the page and Y/N's eyes get widened when she sees what is written on the page.

I am a killer

REGRET : HER & TEARS || ʝʝӄ ʄʄ (Ongoing)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें