єριѕσ∂є 4.1

The dazzling stars and the beautiful face of the moon form the luminous nocturnal sky.

But people never know that monsters conceal their frightening faces behind the friendly ones. 

The animal caretaker carefully keeps the meat inside the cage by the rear door and locks it properly.

'Hey, come here, eat the meat. "The person speaks with his soft voice and points to the food kept inside the cage.

The lion notices.

He begins to move slowly while making quiet sounds of its paws.

"Good boy, eat it." " says the keeper again.

He draws closer and closer leaving the meat pieces behind.

Then he approaches the door of the cage, sits there, and starts groaning loudly. His eyes do nothing but dig into the man's eyes.

"Oh boy, actually he wants to eat you. He's too hungry. Those pieces of meat aren't enough. I see he's looking at you. " A deep voice plays from behind.

"Are you out of your mind? The boss put me in charge of taking care of that lion. If I give myself to the lion to eat, who has guts to take care of him? I'm a professional pet guard. That's the reason he gave me its charge. "

"Oh God, if it doesn't eat anything & becomes sick, then imagine, the boss will cut your body into pieces and will give to the lion. Then do your job properly. "The blueish-haired guy says mockingly in his deep voice and leaves the backyard.

"What a bastard! What will I do now?" He keeps pointing fingers at the food. But the lion only sees the man. 

An entire piece of the body can be easily swallowed and tasted by the lion if he obtains in one way or another a hold of the man. But how can he do that? The cage door is locked. The lion only wants to eat the man.

He's notorious as the king of the jungle. Every animal gets scared of him. Though he had been shot and taken to the zoo and later the boss paid the zoo director with money and started taming him inside the cage in this so-called private breeding facilities apartment's backyard, still the fact can't be ignored, the lion is still the king. Where and under what circumstances he is, but a king is always a king. 

So why will he eat some pieces of meat when he can have the man anyway?

The pet guard is fed up.  He takes out his phone from his pocket and makes a call, "I can't wait. Do something. Come here." 

"What will I do? Everything is possible. You can do it, believe me." says the bluish-haired guy giving a confidence boost. 

"Help me." the caretaker speaks as if he is helpless in this case, otherwise he must suffer.

"Call the boss."

"Fine." he is about to click on the red button to cut off the call, but the speaker starts talking again, "I can see a little cat here. Come out of the backyard."

"What're you trying to say? To give the cat to the lion?" he asks with confusion.

"He isn't eating some pieces of meat. But if we give the whole cat to him, he'll surely eat. The boss won't be angry with you." 

"I think you didn't study Biology properly. A carnivore rarely eats a carnivore. Both lions and cats are carnivorous animals. You don't know any shits."

"Try at least. We'll not put the cat into the cage. We'll chop its head down, cut its body into pieces and we're going to give it to the lion. Nothing bad will happen. Trust me."

"What if I get in trouble?" he further asks raising one of his eyebrows. 

"Stop asking so many questions. I am going to catch the kitten and will bring it to the terrace. Within this time, sterilize the knife. " 

"Ok--" he taps on the red button. 

He bites his lower lip and looks at the lion. "Only for you, an innocent kitty is going to lose its life." 

 He enters the building, goes to the third floor, and takes out the knife from the cabinet. He starts to sterilize the knife with Betadine. Then he rubs the knife with a clean cloth. 

He comes out of the building and notices the blueish-haired guy has already arrived at the terrace with the kitten. 

"The kitten is small but look it's fluffy and I think it'll have enough pieces of meat than those pieces of meat you gave to the lion." 

"Stop blabbering. Before the boss arrives, we have to finish our tasks." 

The blueish-haired guy holds it tightly and the kitten winces in pain which it's getting for his tight grip on its body. 

Q/R: What do you want in the next chapter? Good or Bad? Feel free to comment. 

\ How many of you like cats?  I am specially dedicating this chapter to isvivu and jeon7nochu_____. Because they love cats.

~To Be Continued~

eternal_riser

Published Moments:

9th July,  Friday
1:45 pm
847 words