I want to hold your hand

'Are you going to Leah's party? I heard there will be alcohol and stuff.' I turned around to see who it was and saw him, the boy i'd wanted to talk to but never did, and he spoke to me!
I was speechless. absolutely in a dream.
'Urmm yes, i mean no, well yeah.' i said while trying to act cool but also wanting to impress him.
'I'll take that as a yes then, do you want me to pick you up?' I was shocked and still unsure of why he was talking to me, i didn't even think he knew i existed. 'what? Oh yeah, sure i live at 12 Forthlin Road' i answered, fiddling with my hair unknowingly. 'Why do you want to go with me' i blurted out  stupidly to put my mind at rest.
'Well, i like you and i want to help you be like me, ya know, loosen up a bit.' he smiled at me and i almost melted then he kissed me on the cheek and walked round the corner. As if John Lennon just spoke to me and... he likes me!

JOHNS POV
She was so sweet not like all the sluts i usually take out  and i think she likes me too. At first it was a joke - Paul had pointed her out to me as a quiet one and didn't think i'd like her but i do. I was nervous to ask her out to the party but when i did so i was relaxed in her company, thats never really happened before.

Chapters will get longer :)