In the moonlight

We arrived at the Cavern at about half seven but John said it was too early so we took a long walk around town and talked about everything, things i don't really talk about to anyone else.
'So did you enjoy earlier?' John asked with a cheeky smile on his face. 'It was the best feeling in the world, seriously, but was i, you know, okay' i said looking him in the eye. He laughed a bit and held my chin gently turning my head to face him 'Jade i love you so don't worry about being good at sex, let me tell you i've had a lot of good sex but i didn't really love the girls, but i love you and the fact that we shared that experience makes me love you even more. I would do it right now with you if i could because you were fantastic and considering you never even kissed someone before me you were so good at it and i've never felt so in love before. I need you Jade.' He spoke passionately and lovingly and made me feel satisfied about our relationship, despite Paul in the back of my mind. 'Oh Lennon, you softie' i giggled and playfully pushed him 'Teddy Boy John speaking like that!' I continued as he pulled me in and wrapped his arms around me. At that moment there was complete silence as our lips came together and we kissed in the light of the moon, just us alone sharing our love and passion. I wanted to stay in that moment forever. My knees went slightly weak and I wobbled a bit but John caught me and held my back with his hand as i leant back and allowed the kiss to deepen until we became completely unaware of the world and fell deeper and deeper in love.