11.

(JK's outfit for the show)

(Jin's outfit)

"So, Jin-ssi and I are the new MCs of Music Bank and we welcome you all to the show. Are you excited? Because we are. We hope you have fun." JK says in the mic and the crowd cheers.

"I'm sure most of the people here came to see you, JK." Jin says playfully and JK laughs. Somewhere in the crowd near the stage are Taehyung and Jimin. The blonde boy is really excited as he is attending an event like this for the first time in his life and he can't get over the fact that he just heard JK talking. He is seeing him live. Okay not maybe seeing him really because he has a mask covering his face and a cap on but he can see how great his figure is.

"JK should remove the coat. Don't you think?" Jimin whispers to him and he finds himself nodding at his words making the pink haired boy laugh.

"Come on, Jin-ssi, you are Mr. Worldwide Handsome. They came to see you." JK says with a laugh.

Even his laugh sounds good. Taehyung thinks to himself. The show starts. Many Kpop groups and solo artists perform. There are a lot of interviews that happen. JK and Jin completely steal the hearts of the audience. Taehyung is really proud of his brother right now but he is too focused on JK. His favorite Youtuber is right in front of him, just a few meters away, standing beside his brother. He cannot help but feel jealous of his hyung. He just wants to meet and talk to JK once.

He loves how JK doesn't care about the world and does not hesitate in voicing out his opinions. Since he talks about some topics that are meant to be confidential, he keeps his identity hidden. But he has never gone against the government and even helped them with his content that is really helpful so he is very much respected. His popularity internationally also contributes to this a lot. Even though people have not seen how he looks or who he is in general, but he is loved by a lot of people. Taehyung is one of them. He is inspired by JK to talk about what he feels. That's why he took up music so that he could tell his feelings to the world through his music.

 That's why he took up music so that he could tell his feelings to the world through his music