Author's Note (Please Read)

Hi, lovelies!

It's been more than a year since this story ended and I'm glad that you all have enjoyed this book so much and left some really amazing comments.

Today, I'm here to let you know about my 'Buy Me a Coffee' account because it's suddenly important so please read carefully :)

1. What is Buy Me A Coffee?

Buy Me a Coffee is a service for online content creators that they may use to receive tips and donations to support their work.

2. Why did I decide to suddenly make an account on Buy Me a Coffee?

I've been writing Taekook fanfics for 2 years now and it has been a great experience. I spent hours writing the books and put my everything in them even though I didn't get paid for it. I still don't mind writing because that's my passion. But as the recent economy is going through difficulties and there's a threat of recession, it's really hard to get a job. I'm scared for the future. My internship is about to end and I want to pursue my MBA soon. MBA is an expensive course and I don't want to burden my parents with all the expenses alone. I hope my passion for writing can help me a bit managing the expenses. Hence, if you support me on 'Buy Me a Coffee' for my books on Wattpad, I would be really grateful. After all, this is for my future studies and you supporting me through it would mean the world to me.

You can donate any amount you wish, it's your choice. There's also a membership option that you can check out.

3. Is login required to donate?

No, you just have to click the link in my bio and pay. It's a one step payment process. No login or account creation is necessary. The platform accepts card payment, PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, as well as local payment methods such as UPI. You don't have to be a member to be able to pay. But if you already have an account or decide to create one, you can follow me there and become a member too.

4. Will the books still be available on Wattpad?

Yes, the books will be on Wattpad and you can read them anytime you want to just like before. Buy Me a Coffee is just a way to support me. It isn't a compulsion. It's just for those who wish to support me through my dream of pursuing my MBA. Buy Me a Coffee is cheap and you can select the amount you want to donate.

5. What's in it for you?

Your support has always been a big motivation for me. You are the driving force for my passion of writing because if you weren't there, who would I write for? So the support I receive on Buy Me a Coffee would mean a lot to me because you're not just supporting my writing on Wattpad but also helping my passion pave the way for my future. I also want you to know that I wouldn't be posting this if it wasn't necessary.

I promise to be regular in updates with my books and bring a lot of content for you in return💜

^My Buy Me A Coffee page. Follow me there for exclusive content!

Link :

http://buymeacoffee.com/hershey_yy

(^Check out my bio for a clickable link)

And are you reading my book, 'Yours, Taehyung'? In which top idol Jungkook is secretly married to his stylist, Taehyung? If not, then dashi run run!

Thank you so much for taking your time out for my books. If you liked them and wish to support, do buy me a coffee!

Have a good day/night.

Borahae💜

hershey_y