43.

Brace yourself up. Something big is gonna happen. Sorry for spoiling 😜

Jungkook and Taehyung leave the principal's office. They had been called after what happened in the corridor. The principal had questioned Jungkook why he beat the three boys as he wanted to know his side of the story. The three boys couldn't come up with a good excuse so they were being suspended for a week. But their suspension period got extended as soon as Jungkook told the principal about the parking lot incident that happened when the three boys were drunk. Coming drunk in the university also leads to a penalty.

The boys had declined all the charges because they knew that the place where the beat Taehyung was a blind spot for the camera. But Jungkook is smart. He remembered his car being parked in the same area and the black box in his car had recorded everything that happened that night. Taehyung also told everything truthfully.

So the boys were suspended for a month and their parents had been informed too. The principal warned Jungkook to not use violence to sort out the problems in the future. But when Jungkook said that he did nothing wrong and that those assholes deserve it, the principal decided to talk to his father.

Jungkook hates his father. He doesn't want him anywhere near his business so he quickly apologized to the principal even though he didn't want to and said that he'd rather get suspended as he didn't want to 'make his dad upset'. The principal agreed and warned him for the last time before sending both Taehyung and Jungkook out.

Taehyung noticed earlier how Jungkook's expressions changed into a hard one at the mention of his father. He also noticed how polite the principal and the principal's secretary were to Jungkook. Even when they warned him, they were polite. In this university, Taehyung always feels as if Jungkook is some kind of a very influential person.

"Only one period is left, Tae. Do you wanna skip?" Jungkook asks, putting his hand around the younger's shoulder. Taehyung's cheeks heat up when he sees so many people staring at him, some in adoration while others glare and their eyes scream 'what the fuck are you doing with Jeon Jungkook?'.

At this point, Taehyung has stopped giving a fuck about it. People are just jealous of them and it shows. Jungkook's so called fans are not important in his life, so why should he bother himself? That's what Namjoon had told him and he took his advice.

"Where are we going?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook grins happily. "Let's go on a picnic." The ravenette suggests and Taehyung looks at him with wide eyes. He loves the idea of going on a picnic with Jungkook.

"I'd like that. But... what about the food and stuff?" The younger asks. Jungkook just smiles at him and pulls him closer to kiss his forehead. "Don't worry about that." Jungkook then drags Taehyung from there. Both of them are desperate to get away from so many people and spend some quality time alone.

After a few minutes, they are both in Jungkook's studio. They drove here to collect something to eat and mats to sit on. Jungkook quickly starts dumping everything they needed in a bag while Taehyung takes a tour of the studio as he couldn't do it the last time he was here because he was hurt.

Taehyung loves the studio. It's not very big but not very small either. It is cute and comfy. Taehyung then reached to a door that is locked. Since the time Jungkook brought Taehyung here that night, he made sure to lock his working room if he isn't using it.

"Jungkook, why is the room down the hall locked?" Taehyung asks as he enters the kitchen. Jungkook doesn't look at him and continues to do what he is doing.

"It's just a storeroom kind of a place. Since this place is small, I can't keep everything outside so I locked all the unnecessary things in there." Jungkook shrugs and Taehyung nods his head, believing him.