19.

It's 1 AM and the house is quiet now

It's 1 AM and the house is quiet now. Since it is raining heavily again, the boys decided to stay at Namjoon's house. Jimin went to Namjoon's room earlier to sleep along with Taehyung. Namjoon took the sleeping bag in the same room while Jungkook and Hoseok stayed in the living room.

Taehyung is wide awake. He cannot fall asleep. A thousand thoughts cross his mind. He sighs and gets up to walk out of the room. Although he did not drink as much alcohol as others, he still feels a little dizzy. He even tried some soju. Maybe that's why he feels like that.

When he enters the living room, he sees Hoseok sleeping on the couch while Jungkook is flopped on the bean bag with his eyes closed. A smile makes its way on the blonde boy's face. Apart from the little argument he had with Jungkook, he thoroughly enjoyed the time he spent there. He felt a little closer to Namjoon and Hoseok too. Maybe I can have friends after all.

He slides the balcony door open and steps out, closing the door as slowly as possible. He doesn't want the other two males to wake up because of him. He stares at the city view ahead. It feels so good to see such a mesmerizing view in front of him. The cool air touches his skin and a few drops of water land on him as the overhead shade does not do a very good job against the heavy rain.

 The cool air touches his skin and a few drops of water land on him as the overhead shade does not do a very good job against the heavy rain

He doesn't realize how long he keeps standing there when feels someone's presence beside him. He turns to his side and sees the ravenette standing close to him. "Why aren't you sleeping?" Jungkook asks.

"I couldn't fall asleep." He replies in a low voice.

"Why?"

"I was just lost in thoughts. I guess I couldn't sleep because of that." Taehyung says. He had been thinking a lot about his life and how it took a good turn. He had also been thinking about the possible relationship that could be between Jimin and the other three boys.

"Oh, so did you have fun tonight?" The ravenette asks.

"I did. It was my first time."

"There are a lot of first times for you these days. Am I right, Kim Taehyung?" Ravenette teases him. Taehyung wonders why the ravenette always talks to him as if he is either a kid or a dumb boy.