48.

Taehyung stares at his phone's screen. It's the day after he talked to JK on Instagram direct messages and today the youtuber has sent him the location where they are supposed to meet. It's in a park. Taehyung can't help but feel nervous. Even though he has met the Youtuber before, this time feels different. It's going to be just the two of them and they are going to talk about something Taehyung has promised Jimin not to disclose to anyone.

He feels like he is betraying his friend by telling JK about it but he convinces himself that this is the right thing to do. If they are able to save Jimin from the mess he is already in, then there would be nothing better than that.

He wants to tell someone that he is about to meet JK but he can't do that. What will he tell people when they ask why he is meeting him given JK doesn't meet anyone personally if it's not related to some show or his content. He has to contain his excitement to himself.

I wish I could tell Jungkook about it. And just when he thinks about Jungkook, he receives a text from him.

Kookie🍪💜
Taeeeeeee
Do you wanna go out?

Taehyung chuckles at his message. He likes hanging out with Jungkook or going on dates without planning. It's always a surprise and the both of them enjoy that.

But today Taehyung has to meet JK and he can't go out with Jungkook so he replies to the older by telling him he has to be somewhere with Seokjin. He hopes that Jungkook understands, which he does. Taehyung feels bad for lying and decides that he would make up to Jungkook tomorrow.

Jungkook on the other hand texted Taehyung because he hoped that the younger would agree to meet his boyfriend instead of the Youtuber. It's because he is scared and thought of delaying his meeting with Taehyung as JK. But then he shouldn't be wasting time. It's about his brother after all.

The day passes by in a jiffy and it's evening now. Taehyung reaches the park where he is supposed to meet JK ten minutes prior to the decided time. He waits there patiently but his heart is beating loudly in his chest. He suddenly wishes that he should have told Jungkook about this meeting.

His phone vibrates and he sees that it's a text on Instagram by JK which says that he is outside the park in his car. Taehyung replies by saying that he will be there and starts walking. He is nervous but he doesn't know why. He gets a weird feeling about this whole situation.

I'm never this nervous even when I go on dates with Jungkook. Ugh I hate that I get nervous so easily.

Taehyung reaches outside the park and sees a black car. He knows it's JK's because he told him about the number plate in his text.

Taehyung reaches near the passenger's side and taps at the window. The door opens and Taehyung sees JK clad in black from head to toe. He is wearing a cap, a mask and his eyes are covered with sunglasses. The sun will set soon and Taehyung wonders if he'd need them.

"Come, sit." JK says looking at Taehyung. The younger smiles and gets in.

"H-Hi." Taehyung mumbles but JK only nods his head slightly in acknowledgement and starts the car. Taehyung wonders why he is so quiet. It's not like they are meeting or talking for the first time so why is JK not saying anything?

Is he a mean celebrity who has an attitude problem?

No Taehyung, what are you thinking? You've seen him since he began his career. He has never been a jerk to anyone.

"Where are we going?" Taehyung asks because they had decided to meet in the park but here he is, in JK's car, going God knows where.

"My studio." JK glances at him briefly before replying.