18.

"Is Jungkook coming or not?" Jimin asks impatiently

"Is Jungkook coming or not?" Jimin asks impatiently. Jimin, Taehyung, Namjoon and Hoseok are at Namjoon's house. They had decided to meet up at 8 PM and everyone except Jungkook arrived on time. They have drinks, pizzas and fried chicken right there on the table in front of them but they haven't touched anything yet because they do not want to start without the ravenette.

"He said he would come." Namjoon says.

"Did he say anything to you about being late?" Hoseok asks Namjoon.

"Nothing at all." Namjoon says and the boys sigh. Taehyung takes his phone out and sees a notification from YouTube which reads 'Jay Kay is live now'. It was sent thirty minutes ago. He taps on the notification and to his surprise, the live has not ended yet.

"JK is live." Taehyung says excitedly while Jimin scoots closer to him to look at his phone. The two boys immerse themselves in the phone and do not notice the two older boys exchanging a look.

"Yah, you said he'd be doing a live yesterday. Why is he live today?" Hoseok whispers to Namjoon who looks equally surprised.

"I don't know. He didn't do a live yesterday. He said he was busy. He didn't even go to the studio yesterday while I waited there so long for him only to receive a text from him saying that something came up and he couldn't make it." Namjoon replies. Hoseok nods his head, "Let's see what's the live all about." He says and takes a seat beside the blonde boy.

"So sorry guys, I was gonna do a live yesterday but suddenly I had to visit my friend's place so I couldn't do it. I hope was able to make up for yesterday." JK says. He stares at the screen for a while and reads a few comments.

"Aww... I love you guys too. You don't want me to go? I don't want to go either but what can I do? I have to go before my friends see this live. We have plans together tonight but I chose to stay here for a while and spend time with you all. I promise to do a live soon and even come back with a new video for you all." JK says. He says his final goodbyes and turns the live video off.

"That idiot." Hoseok mutters under his breath. Thankfully, no one except Namjoon hears him.

"I missed the live." Taehyung says, disappointment clearly visible on his face.

"But you just watched it." Namjoon points.

"But it was for five minutes only."

"What did he even do in his live today?" Hoseok asks.

"Apparently he was singing songs and answering a few questions." Jimin says scrolling through his Instagram where he found some clips from JK's recent live. People sure are quick.

"Although he never really answers questions." Jimin says, earning a questioning look from the other three boys.

"I mean people tell him to do a face reveal all the time and ask his real name and all, he never answers." Jimin says.