23.

Taehyung happily starts following people on Instagram. He follows his brother, his Yoongi hyung and JK of course, among many other celebrities. He also sends a follow request to a couple of students from his university who are in the same class as his. He then decides to open JK's account and goes through it. Now don't blame him, he is a fan. A huge fan of JK. He looks at the picture that was posted yesterday.

JayKay_jk: had a good n bad day at uni but now I'm off to shoot some great content for y'all✌

1,385,433 likes
26,765 comments

Taehyung likes the photo and starts reading the comments.

Jkfanclub: Oppa, which uni do you go to?

KimmJen: He looks sexy even from the back 😭😭

Emma: Marry me pls💜

Jaaayyykayyyy: turn around

Yugyeo.m_: waiting for the new video!!

Yoonah: 💜💜💜

Claire: He is hot af🥵

Leo: Just reply to my comment once pls

Jaymie: show ur face oppa

Sarah: someone claimed online that they saw Jk and that he is very handsome in real life but those kind of rumors have been spreading since he became popular so yeah🤷‍♀️

Taehyung continues to read the comments and notices people's curiosity to get to know JK and see his face. Reading the comments make Taehyung curious too. But he can't do anything about it. No one can until JK decides. But that doesn't seem to be happening in the near future.

"Yah, Taehyung-ah!" Jin barges in his room along with Yoongi. Taehyung frowns at the two elder boys.

"What?" He asks with a confused expression.

Yoongi laughs and says, "Nothing. We just came to tell you that dinner is ready."

"Oh? So why is Jin hyung acting like his fish died or something?" Taehyung asks, getting out of the bed and putting his flip flops on. He is very hungry right now.

"Well, doesn't he react like that almost all the time?" Yoongi says sarcastically, earning a glare and a slap on his shoulder by the actor.

The three boys then go out in the dining room and dig in the delicious food made by the actor and watch a movie after that.

"Okay so what do you think, what kind of a response will you be getting on your first ever dance cover?" Namjoon asks Jungkook. It's Sunday evening and they have just finished shooting a video for Jungkook's YouTube channel. It's a dance cover of the song 'Dynamite', a song that is breaking so many records.