22.

"Yoongi hyung is just an a-acquaintance." Taehyung says. He doesn't know what he is supposed to tell Jimin.

"But you don't call an acquaintance your hyung, Taehyung." The pink haired boy says. He is already suspicious of his friend.

"I-I... it's true." The blonde boy tries to sound convincing.

"Is it?" Jimin crosses his arms across his chest and stares at Taehyung. The latter feels guilty but he doesn't have the courage to tell the truth to Jimin just yet. After all, he hid the fact from him for so long and he is worried that his friend would get angry at him.

"A mere acquaintance doesn't tell you to go with them." Jimin says, "Are you hiding something from me, Tae?"

Taehyung's heart beats fast. He looks at Jungkook helplessly. He had told the ravenette a few days ago that he hasn't told anyone that Kim Seokjin is his brother and he even asked him to keep it a secret for the time being.

Jungkook looks in Taehyung's worried eyes and nods his head slightly. It seems like an indication that he should come clean in front of his friend. Even Taehyung knows it's high time so he takes a deep breath and says, "Yoongi hyung is my b-brother's best... best friend." Taehyung looks down. He doesn't have the courage to look at Jimin. He doesn't want to see disappointment on his friend's face.

"Your brother's best friend?" Jimin questions, "But isn't the actor Kim Seokjin Suga's best friend?"

"That's right." Taehyung says slowly. Jimin looks at him with a confused expression. When Taehyung doesn't say anything Jimin's eyes widen, "Don't tell me..." he trails off, thinking hard.

"You are Kim Seokjin's brother?" Jimin screams. Taehyung quickly looks around, "Hey p-please don't be loud. I-I kind of d-don't want anyone to know about it yet." He can't help but stammer. The expression on his friend's face is unreadable.

"Woah, so you decided to not tell me and tell Jungkook about it?" Jimin sounds hurt.

"H-How do you know that he knows?" Taehyung gasps pointing at Jungkook who looks surprised himself.

"See I'm not a fool, okay?" Jimin says looking at the other two boys, "I can see how Jungkook is not surprised about the fact that you are Kim Seokjin's brother or that you know Min Yoongi personally. Anyone would be surprised if they hear it for the first time."

"I'm sorry for not telling you earlier, Jimin. I was worried that-" Taehyung says, trying to prevent tears from slipping out of his eyes.

"You thought I'd use you because you're rich and all and have a famous brother?" The pink haired boy deadpans. The blonde boy desperately shakes his head. He doesn't want his best friend to be mad at him.

"It's not l-like that, Jiminie."

"Then what is it like? Tell me." Jimin asks buy Taehyung has no answer to that. He knows he should have told him earlier. Telling him wouldn't be a big deal, right?

"I was right. You don't trust me. Just like everyone else." Jimin says, his eyes have tears in them too.

"No, Jimin that's not true." Taehyung says but Jimin shakes his head.

"Look, Chim, you should listen to him first, hmm?" Jungkook tries to talk to Jimin as he notices that the pink haired boy clearly isn't in the mood to listen to his friend's explanation.

"No, why? Even you knew, hyung. He calls me his friend but he told you first. He is my only friend. I expected that we didn't have to hide anything in our friendship." Jimin yells. A few students stop to look at the three of them. Jungkook notices that and glares at the students.