Chapter 2: Open Doors

(A/N): Hope you all are enjoying it so far! I know it's been awhile since I've updated but here's:

Prime's  Daughter. . . Chpt. 2

"Watch it!" a low, voice yelled, "or the next time I'll take you out!"

"By the All Spark knock it off you two!" Another voice yelled angrily. I slowly walked through the hallway, listening as I go.

"Optimus will be rolling in, so I'd better be on your best behavior." The same voice said. Wait, Optimus? Optimus is my dads name, could it be him?

"Geez Ratchet, who mess with your wires this morning?" A higher voice joked. I stepped closer to the wall as military personal walked by questioning what I was doing.

"Scarlet, I think it would be wise of you to start heading to your quarters. Don't want you to miss your educational classes, now do we?" A man in his early 30's asked. He was quite tall and muscular. His eyes were vibrant blue, with his short black spiked in front hair style. I noticed he had stubble on his face and was wearing a red and blue vest with a white long sleeve shirt underneath. His badge on his left said "Nest, Leader, Name Pax."

"Oh, umm, yes sir." I told him walking towards my house/room. That was weird I thought to myself. Haven't seen him around here at all. Once I got to my room, I took a look at the files again. There was nothing absolutely nothing on my mom only a small bit on my dad and that was it. That guy though, he did kinda look like the guy in that video? Hmm?! I walked over to my door, slowly opening it. All the computers that hold information are in the south hanger. That's where I got to go.

"Lennox Sir, there's someone here who would like to see you?" A soldier said as I watched Lennox go with him down the hall.

I creeped down 3 doors, following them. There was one soldier at the end of the hall, Lennox must of placed him there. I wonder back and found the vent system. Opening it, I crawled inside. After a while I found a exit vent to the South Hanger.

"Why was this found in human Possession?" A low voice yelled, making me freeze. I know that voice from somewhere. Shaking my head I crawled out. Clear. I got to the third door on the right.

"Hey?!" A soldier yelled, I opened the door closing it behind me.

"Leave me alone!" I screamed, locking the door only to turn around and see 50 different eyes on me. Shit it's the wrong room. "I'll just be leaving." Once I said that a soldier tackled me to the ground as guns pointed at me.

"Put your weapons down!" Lennox yelled, as they did I was lifted up.

"Scarlet, wait!" An angry voice of Lennox yelled, I didn't turn around I bolted out of there. To what looked like a closet. "Scar?"

"Go away!" I yelled, tears streaming down my face.

"Scar, I told you to stay out of these 3 hangers there very dangerous." I whipped my eyes, seeing the stain of blue on my hands.

"Your men held guns up to my face! Lennox what am I? I'm not human I know that, my tears are blue not clear! I have a alien birthmark behind my ear, you keep me locked up in a hanger!." I screamed.

"Scar, I do all this to protect you. I made a promise to your father, that nothing will ever hurt you." Lennox told me, as I heard footsteps walk away. He left me there to think, to be alone. It was a good 5 hours later when I woke up. Military guards were all over the place. I walked out the door, quietly. Even though I have school tomorrow, I could care less. I saw some people talking and a few in there offices. There was a sign on the wall it read NEST. Same old stuff. I walked to the door that lead outside the hanger into what I believe is there car collection.