Chapter 6: Alone. . .

Prime's Daughter. (Chapter 6)

(A/N): I'll edit the story later. Enjoy😃

Scarlet's POV:

Where did the time go? It's been awhile since I last saw my mom. Ratchet did install the prism that she gave me though. Anyways, the base has been crazy with reports coming in about the destruction in Chicago. I just want everything to go back to normal. But it never seems to happen. My dad and the other autobots have been extremely busy. The city is terrified by basically anything that is alien, and that includes the autobots.

Simmons is trying to work something out, while Sam and Carly are spending life far away from the city. I hang around Lennox a lot since the government has got more strict on aliens, putting energon beacons everywhere. People are selling dead decepticon parts for money. A week ago they were threatening to shut down Nest and execute all the Autobots. I also saw this guy who's trying to discover our Genome! My dad said they will never be able to break our structured code. I don't know though. The government, it tracking everything we do. Lennox says they don't know about me. But in time they will, I presume.

"Scarlet!" Lennox yelled as I was in my room. I was still sleeping in my nice cozy bed. Sleeping while your under government watch is harder than expected. Tired, that's what I was. Hearing him walked up the stairs to my room he walked in.

"5 more minutes!" I groaned hiding my face. He let out a frustrating sigh, taking the covers off my bed. No!

"Come on, you now protocol. Please Scar agent Merhing is coming today." He told me as I rolled over and faced him.

"Okay fine." I huffed, getting up and walked over to my dresser to grab clothes. Once I did I wander back into the bathroom to take a shower and get ready for the day. After I was out, I found myself in the kitchen.

"They want us to evacuate." I over hear a soldier say who was my security, while Lennox was out with the team.

Grabbing a banana I saw Ratchet walk in next to my father in there Holoforms. There it was. . . The cup of Energon in his hand. I quickly popped the banana in my mouth. "Scarlet, what are you doing?" A deep voice said, behind me.

"Just . . . Eating a banana." I told him, turning around to face him.

"Right well, I need you to drink this." He said, as Ratchet handed me the blue substance.

"But. . . I really don't like this stuff." I told him, pushing the glass back towards him.

"I advise you drink this Scar, we don't know what's going to happen in the next few days. But I fear for the worst." My father warned me. Tilting the glass at my mouth, I drank the bitter tasting energon. Then going back to eating my banana.

"There. . . All gone," I said giving him the glass back. He grabbed it from me while I saw agent Merhing walking up with Lennox, behind my dad.

"Optimus. . ." Lennox said, taking a papers out of a file he had. "You need to come with us, we have revive information from the government."

My father turned to me, "stay in the base, I will be back." With that they left, leaving me to wander around the base. Soon I was in the monitor room.

Turning on the Screen, I saw the city on the news. Chicago was a disaster, the town was a pile of rubble. They switched screens again making it go to a person on a couch. Wait a second I know him or at least saw him.

"Now Mr. Joyce we have heard of your new findings at KSI how is that going anyway." The interviewer said.

"Well we're trying to break the G- nome of the Transformers." Joyce said.

"Do you think the transformers even the good ones should be charged for the destruction of Chicago. I mean these guys are our allies what do you think should happen."

"I think that even the good transformers should be responsible for there actions. . . " Joyce said just as I felt the ground shake.

"Scar, Scarlet!" I heard Lennox yell from the hallway.

"Lennox!," I yelled making him burst though the door waking over and grabbing me before exiting the room. He made me walk in front of him to the East hanger.

"Scarlet!" I heard my dads voice say, seeing him in his holoform running over to me. I look up at him, his face worried. Ratchet was in the distance bottling up Energon in an emergency kit. Fear was what I felt. "Scarlet look at me," he started making me stare at the worry in his eyes. "Now we got to go, hide. I feared that our human allies have threatened us. We're going into hiding, but you will not be with me. It's to risky for you to be with me, I don't want you to get hurt." His word struck like a bullet, hitting me right in the chest. Tears started forming into my eyes. "No don't cry. . . Your going with ratchet, he will protect you."

"Optimus we got to go!" Lennox yelled, making me run up and hug Optimus. He sighed, pushing me back lightly.

"No you can't leave me! No you can't go!" I told him.

"Optimus there 3 minutes out lets go!" Lennox yelled walking over and grabbing my hand.

"No, Stop! Please, dad! No! When will I see you again? Dad! I love you!" I screamed being carried by Lennox over to Ratchets vehicle.

"Scar, your safe with ratchet. Be safe my sweet spark. You are stronger than you think." I heard him say, seeing him transform and roll out.

"Come on, we got to go." Ratchet said, seeing his holoform appear next to me in the drivers side. Soon we left and headed west towards Nevada.

"Why?" I whispered.

"They "Cemetery Wind" are all after us now. They have shut down N.E.S.T. and are executing any Autobots or Decepticons." Ratchet said as I whipped my eyes from the blues tears that formed. "Now we're the Targets of Earth. We once were great allies to the Leaders of this world, now we're being killed off. The tables have turned young one, and this is only the beginning." . . . .

4 Years later. . . .

Words can't describe how I feel. Hiding and searching for the others was harder then I thought. Optimus made us cut all communications to limit them finding us. After leaving base me and Ratchet headed in to the country side, hoping for less government security. It was good for 2 years until people in town started to notice my symbols. They stared and wondered, I tried to explain but a cashier threaten me. It was hard, though Ratchet would teach me new things and tell me story's of Cybertron. Once again we were running only to pick up a weak energon signal. I stayed put, close to Texas as he went back to check the weak energon signal. It scared me when he left, I feared than he wouldn't come back. Staying put for two days I got extremely worried.

"Stay put and hide if anything goes bad." Thats what he said. I followed the way he took back to where I last saw his energon signal. Driving for awhile, I then stoping by a building that looked promising and sighed.

"I'm never going to find ratchet!" I cried, making me shiver as a breeze cast over me.

"Um excuse me miss?. . . "A lady with light brown hair said, digging through her purse for something. My spark was racing at this moment.

"Yes? . . ," I answered, looking away into the empty road ahead.

"Are you lost?" She asked, finding what appeared to be her key. "A young girl like you shouldn't be wandering around here."

"Well. . . You could say lost. I'm trying to find my uncle but it seems he took off with out me."I explained. She nodded making me stand up to face her.

"Why don't you come with me. . . You can stay for awhile. I just can't leave you here." She offered, making me think.

"I don't want to be a bother. I can go." I told her as she stuck her hand up.

"I foster kids for a living. It would be my pleasure to take you in until you get your uncle to locate you." She said making me smile a little. She showed me her license to foster kids. She seemed to be a nice women so I decided to go along. I got into the back of her car as we left to her house. On the way there she told me about a whole bunch of story's and her family. The foster kids were all younger than me except one. *hmm.*

(A/N): The next chapter gets into Transformers 4. It's going to get good. Read, Comment, Vote!:)