Chapter 3: Revealed

Prime's Daughter (Chapter 3)

This week went by fast! First it was this than it was that. I was bored for most of it and I still am. Today is Friday! Yes, it's the weekend, sadly I can't do anything thanks to Lennox and his amazing team! Note the sarcasm. Ratchet came in a couple more times just to check on me and give me shots so my arm would heal. After Tuesday, Lennox only let me go out if I was with him or Epps. I was getting a little annoyed with it but whatever. I was outside my room in like our lounge area, there was nothing on the TV. Only boring repeated movies.

"Yes, like I said the Autobots were not involved." I heard Lennox say coming from the East Hanger. Turning he noticed me, "Scarlet what are you doing out here?"

"Am I not suppose to be out here?." I questioned siting up looking at him.

"Just go to your room," he told me as I didn't move. My sling was bothering me.

"Scar, go." He sternly said, I shrugged and got up.

"Lennox, a kid name Sam Witwicky is here." A soldier said coming in.

I looked at Lennox who pointed to the stairs. I groaned making my way to the stairs. "Wait, who is Sam?"

"Sam is. . . I'll explain later."

"But . . . Lennox?"

"Scarlet Now!"

"Okay I'm going." I said going up to my room. Wow I'm so bored! I sighed and walked over to my laptop. Let's see, one new email. Hmm, I never get mail what the heck. I clicked on it, it opened.

To: Scarlet

You will find out who you truly are.

- Unknown

I was in shock. Is this junk mail, is someone fooling with me. There was something at the bottom of the message I couldn't read it, it was a different language. With a unique symbol, that I have seen in the hangers. Weird.

I shut my laptop and walked to my door. I leaned my ear against it to hear if anyone was out there. I didn't hear anything, so I go on my knees and looked under to door. A pair a black boots were staring me in the face. Thanks to Lennox. I stood up quietly, walking over to my bathroom. There was a window in there, knowing I was on the second story I had rope that I secretly kept. I tied it to many things, just to be safe it wouldn't break. I climb to the window, slowly lower myself out. I slid down the rope, and made a safe landing. Walking over the backdoor that opened by name.

"Commander Lennox." I said, it clicked green so I walked in. I walked slowly, there wasn't any military personal where I was walking since it was about two in the afternoon. I got to the cafeteria, there's a staircase to the right of it, and another door. I walked up to it to see the entrance of the building.

"Lennox." Someone yelled, hearing footsteps to the right.

"Sam."

I looked up to see Lennox walking with who appears to be that Sam guy and what looks like his girlfriend. I slowly sneaked behind them following them until I get caught. I took a different route and snuck back to the vents.

"Lennox, he was saying something about the dark side, dark side of the moon." Sam's voice said.

"Alright who's the chick." I heard a new voice say, crawling till I found a vent that went up. I crawled all the way up, only to have it be blocked. "Your kidding right!"

"That is Sentinel Prime." Someone said.

"Sentinel Prime we bid you return." Optimus said, feelings he ground shake. "Easy old friend."