Chapter 5: leaving

(A/N): Here is another chapter for all you reading this. Excuse the spelling and grammar errors. Enjoy!

Prime's Daughter. (Chapter 5)

The cool breeze that rolled off the Atlantic Ocean shook me out of my thoughts. I was driving. Driving away from what scared me. Thinking that they died. Chicago. Thats where they said Megatron would be. Lennox and his team were trying to get a hold of me any way they could. I ignored them and kept driving to my destinations. After finally making it to Chicago I saw the unthinkable. There were people screaming, running away from what scared them the most, us their alien allies. Up on the building was their worst nightmare. Megatron and the trader Sentinel.

"Megatron I have placed the pillars. Soon in time they will be at their launch positions." Sentinel told him waiting around. Transforming, I quickly hide behind a building, one that will keep me hidden in the shadows.

"Close off the city we need to defend the pillars." A drone said in the distant. I ran across the street, into the next building over. Megatron was watching all the people running for their innocent lives. I decide to distract him. Transforming my hand I shot at the side of his face.

"Arrgghh!. . . Decepticons find that Autobot foe ." He hollered, shooting at my direction. This can't be happening. I darted down, taking shelter behind a desk. There I was in the middle of all this, with no one to help me. Making my way to an alley, I made a run for it transforming into the next alley across.

"What do we have here?" A low growl said shaking my spark. I didn't want to turn around for the fact they could shoot me down right there.

"Oh. . . My. . . Megatron." I stuttered, making my small frame look down as he tower over. He stared down at me, his servo reaching out for my face making me jump back.

"Don't fear me young one!" He growled, freezing me in my spot. "What is a sparkling doing on this planet unless. . . You can explain the symbols in your face?"

". . ." I was going to say something but I couldn't. I need to be fearless I thought.

"You know the daughter of a prime shouldn't be alone!" He snarled, as I stood my ground.

"Don't touch me!" I snapped, shooting him in the side. He winced in pain as I ran but couldn't since he had a grip around my arm.

"Arrghh you will pay!" He screamed, slashing me side with his servos. I winced, seeing the energon spill out of me. He kicked me so I flew aross the alley on to the street.

"No! Stop!" I screamed, seeing his cannon line up. I ducked running down the street only to get shot in the back. Falling he walked up to me, laughing.

"With Prime gone all I have to do is get ride of you." He said, making me hear his cannon firing up.

"Get away from her!" My moms voice said. Megatron looked up getting shoot in the process. I scrambled to my feet, transforming, then driving out of the city. Speeding passed decepticons destroying everything in there path. Seeing the base in the distance I felt like I failed. Failed to Lennox. Failed to the Autobots. Heck I even failed the world, but the being I mostly failed to was my father. He told me to take a stand and be a leader. No. What did I do? Well I get shot, then ran because it was to much. I say it was either do or die!

Arriving to what I referred to as "home" I sighed. It was silent, so quiet I could hear the drips of Energon drain out of me as they hits the cold concrete floor. The destruction left behind from Sentinel still showed as I trudged over the NEST logo on the ground. Walked passed empty room and Lennox office I began to cry. No one. Nothing.

Making my way to my room I curled up into a ball on my bed. Energon was leaking out of me a lot now I could feel my spark shake and slowdown a little. Time seem to slip through my fingers as I payed their silently. Pain. That was one thing keeping me alive.