Chapter 4: Brave

(A/N): Hey Everyone Reading! I love all of your support and I hope you like reading my story. Here's another chapter for all you! ENJOY!

Prime's Daughter (Chapter 4)

"Lennox, when do I get to go see my dad!" I asked excitedly, sitting at my desk finishing up some homework.

"I told you. After lunch, you have to eat." He said looking over me. I turned around in my chair.

"This morning you were making me drink that blue stuff, I'm not drinking that again, am I?"

"Ratchet said you have to, you are slowly changing. Now please, back to work." He told me putting my papers in my folder and walked out the door. Soon, I finish getting up and heading to the kitchen. Lennox sat there with Ratchet. I knew after he explained the Holoforms.

"Scarlet, come here." Lennox said motioning me over. I slowly walked over, nodding at Ratchet.

I looked at the food on the tray. It looked good but the cup with the blue liquid inside changed my mind. "Yeah Lennox I'm not that Hungry so. . ."

"What do I hear about not being hungry?" My fathers voice echoed, as footsteps came up behind me.

I turned around, he was walking up with papers in his hand. "Oh um . . . It's nothing dad . . . "

"If it's nothing then why don't you eat."

"See I had a big breakfast and I was thinking I could. . ."

"Yes?"

"Well I was thinking I could try to get my vehicle mode . . . ? " I asked shyly backing away from him. He sternly looked at me.

"You have plenty if time to figure that out my sweet sparkling." He answered, picking up the drink on the table.

"Optimus she sounds just like her mother doesn't she?" Ratchet commented. My dad motioned the drink in my hands.

"Indeed she does. Now Sapphire drink this, it's the life blood to all of us."

I moved the bottle up to my lips taking a little sip before deciding to just chug it all. "There I'm done, may I go now."

My father chuckled, "Yes you may."

"Thank you." I walked away from them as they sat there and talked. Turning right, I went into the East Hanger.

"IronHide, where's Lennox ?" Epps asked.

"Talking to Prime." He answered, motioning him in my direction. I quickly got downstairs just as my dad transformed in front of me.

"Whoa, whoa , whoa." I exclaimed, dodging big metal feet. I walked around till I was in front of Sentinel.

"Why is there a Human child in front of me." He exclaimed, staring me down. I transformed, walking over to my father.

"Who are you calling Human child?" I questioned him.

"Optimus, is she?"

"She is my daughter, Sentinel." Optimus said.

"That explains the exact symbols. Now how about a name."

"Sapphire." I answered, walking aver to the new cars Lennox brought in. My eye moved to the Eclipse, it had a custom paint job. It was pure white with blue, red. And silver streaks running down the sides.

"Ready to pick out your ride, kiddo?" Dino asked. I nodded my processors scaring the vehicle. I felt my frame move and shift. Transforming into my sweet new ride.