Chapter 10: We will be Waiting. . .

(A/N): Hey all you lovely readers out there! Here is another amazing chapter I hope you like it! Please excuse all spelling and grammar errors. I will edit later on. Anyways, ENJOY :)

We drove out of town, feeling the cool breeze that washed over as mid day passed us. On our way there my father upgraded his truck. You could say I did the same. Making my ride a little more up to date. Seeing the sun falling over the horizon we made it to our destination for the time being. It was tucked in the canyons so no one could really see us.

Once we got there, I saw some new faces. Faces of a different kind. They were certainly different from how my father, Bee, and I looked. Their features were almost human like. Rolling up, I transformer, staying behind Optimus like a shy little girl would. I don't know them so. . .

"Optimus is here!" I heard one yell, he was a big fella. Running over with a cigarette in his mouth, he stopped when he saw me. Three others walked over including Bee, taking note that I was there. The humans that came just watched how we reacted.

"Optimus its a great Honor to have you back." The one that looked like a samurai said. I looked over at Bee, noticing he was the only one that was from N.E.S.T. What happened? Watching from behind my father, they all looked happy to see him.

"Yeah, it's great to see you back, Optimus." The green bot said, seeing that he looked like he was wearing a coat.

"So nice to have you back, see Bee here is more like a child." The samurai said, motioning over to Bee who walked over to him.

"A child that can kick your ass!" Bee told him.

"Is that so. . . " The samurai said, as they both started to get into a brawl. Bots these days?!

"Give it to him Drift!" The big fella said, seeing that Drift held one of his swords up against Bee's neck.

"Enough, you two." Prime exclaimed, as the two stopped what they were doing and looked at him. "We must find out why KSI would be taking down Autobot's and Decepticons."

"Yeah that's right, I saw them take a Decepticon right before he got to me. Thought they were helping out till I got to close and they started shooting! I was lucky to make it out alive!." The green bot told us, holding his guns out to show what he did.

"Them humans are getting a little to close for liking." Drift said, eyeing the humans that sat on the rocks.

"Hey boss, who's the new recruit behind you?" The big guy said, looking at me.

"Yeah, who's the little guy?" The green bot said, clearly not getting the picture that I was a femme. I step out besides Optimus, making them take a step back a little.

"By the All Spark, it's a femme. " The green bot said.

"That's not just any Femme." I heard Bee say though the radio. I turned to the side to face him.

"Voice problems, Bee?" I asked, making them all look at me in shock.

"She knows Bee, must of know him since the war." The big fella whispered to the others but it was loud enough that I heard.

"I know right. Bee must have some charm on her or something?" The green bot add making me look at him.

"Autobots, this is Sapphire. She is my Daughter." My father told them looking at me in the process.

"The Daughter of a Prime." I heard Drift whisper, walking over to me and kneeling down. "It's a great Honor to be in the presents of another Prime. The names Drift." He slowly got up after kneeling, look at Optimus who nodded. He walked away as the big fella came up to me.