Chapter 9: Fight for Survival

(A/N): Enjoy and please excuse spelling and grammer errors.

Prime's Daughter chpt. 9

Leaving KSI behind me I ran, or more like drove. Hearing the sound of Cemetery Wind lost in my tracks. I was out smarting them left and right. Changing between human and bot, I think I one up them. Soon, I was out of the city, heading on the back roads toward the country side.

Driving for what seemed like hours I stopped at a gas station type area for a break. Where was I? Hmm. . , Texas maybe? Transforming into My human form, I walked inside. "Hello? Anyone here?" I called, going over to the counter. Nothing no one.

Feeling the effects of the heat set in at mid day, I was thirsty and tired. It was miserable out here! Trying to turn on a fan, and succeeding I sat there with it on me. The cool breeze calmed me down, relaxing me for a while. Walking over to a bench that was inside, I laid down. Sleep was slowly creeping up on me, before I knew it I was out.

( The sound of a truck pulling up.)

While I was still sleeping I didn't notice that anyone came but my spark felt weird, it was making me feel like I wasn't alone anymore. Noticing that people were walking into the place, my head shot straight up. I was in the back a little ways, so they didn't see me, yet. Crouching down, I walked out the back door till I was over to the side of the building, only to trip on something.

~Crash!~

"Dad, what was that?" A girl asked, seeing her walking towards my direction. Coming out of the gas station, I saw a man with something in his hands. I got up and ran back around, only this time I got hit square in the face.

"I got her." The voice yelled as I laid on the ground motionless. I heard voices as they walked around me.

"Dad, what is she?" A girl said, feeling someone lightly touch my arm.

"I don't know Tess. Just. . . "He said, making me start to move as one of them said his name.

"Optimus might know, I mean these symbols are everywhere on him too. Alien right, just like in the war that happened in Chicago." They said, making me open my eyes.

"Whoa!" One said, as they stepped away from me. They all stopped and looked at me, noticing that I wasn't much of a human.

"Ouch!" I said, lightly touching my head. Why did he hit me! I mean who hits girls?

"Sorry about that. . . I" The boy with blonde hair stated. Another one that looked older then him walked around, into the building.

"Save it. Just tell me how you know Optimus?" I exclaimed, hearing a truck pull up in the background. I looked at them as they stared over at me.Could that be my father? I quickly got up, feeling my spark race as they watched me. I could feel him though our father, daughter bond. Noticing the two people in front of me leave to join the other man, I got nervous.

What if he hates me? Does he still fight for us? Is that even him? Well, there's only one way to find out. Walking around the back I saw him, my own father standing right before my eye. I didn't know what to do. I mean, I thought he was dead. They had pictures at KSI, do I believe them? Of course not.

Staring at him, he looked different. Upgrade maybe? No, he looked like Megatron had beat him up. I was still the same to him but a little taller. Feeling a rush of confidents, I was about to run out till something stopped me. My spark began to hurt. Guilt, anger, sadness, all washed over me.

"Optimus, there's a girl back there. She has these weird symbols on her arms." I heard someone said, as I was looking down at the ground .

Feeling eyes on me I backed up. What is this? I thought looking at my hand as my symbols started glowing the closer Optimus got. I slowly noticed a servo in front of me. Cautious, I got on.

"Scarlet. . . " A deep voice, clam with a hint of leadership said. I touched his hand seeing the blue streak rise up my arm than disappear. He raised his arm up so I was eye level with him.

"Dad?" I questioned looking up into his bright blue optics. He stared at me, noticing that I was extremely weak from lack of Energon. All my emotions came to me at the same time. I found him, he's here alive.

"Your alive, but your alone? How come Ratchet isn't with you?" He asked me, as I hugged his thumb for comfort after being alone for so long.

"I don't know where Ratchet is? He's been gone for awhile. He promised he'd be back, Dad!?" I exclaimed, feeling him let out a calm breath. He doesn't know either.

"Will find Ratchet later, but for now we must worry about our first priority. Getting away from KSI, and especially from Lock Down. He may have bigger plans in mind for us. We must be ready at all costs." He explained to me.

"Excuse me, sorry for breaking up the family reunion, but we should get going. The goverment will be here at any moment." The man said, staring up at Optimus and me.

"Indeed, Cade Yeager." My father said, slowly placing me on the ground. Same old dad. Always making sure everyone else is safe before himself. I transformed just as my dad did, seeing that all the humans got into his truck as I followed him out. We drove towards the canyons, hopefully to meet some new friendly allies.

(A/N): Sorry if this chapter was bad, hopefully not to bad. I just want to let you know that the next chapter is where Optimus talks about what happened, to Scarlet. Okay like always Read, Comment, Vote! 😃