Chapter 15: Freedom is our Right. (Last Chapter)

(A/N): Hey, just want to let you all know that this is going to be the last chapter. But . . . maybe I'll write another story if your interested (details at the end of this chapter.)
Thank You and keep reading!!!!

(A Few months later)
No ones POV:

The day's grew long on the calm planet of Realm. All was well, until some broke the rules. But rules were the last of their worries. Their focus was to keep the peace on this planet. Optimus vowed himself to protect the bots of this land, as well as his spark mate and daughter.

Days grew silent as Sapphire walked on the shiny metallic ground. She sighed thinking about how today was the day she would be sworn in as Princess of Realm. Her parents were very pleased with her, except for the trouble she would cause sometimes. She didn't expect it to be that much until she realized that the everybody in Realm stood by and watched.

Optimus was looking around the Palace seeing that everything was in place just as his wife said. He saw her standing in there room looking down at something. His spark pounded, at the sight of his beautiful spark mate; she was everything to him.

"Oh, Optimus," she called out noticing him watching. He walked over to her embracing her in his arms. "She's all grown up, she's truly all grown up."

"She may be grown up Blaze, but she is still our little girl." Optimus whispered in her ear.

"I know but. . . " Blaze started but stopped and looking Optimus in the optics.

"What is it my sweet spark?" Optimus looked at her with concern, feeling her fear through their bond.

"Optimus, do you think she will be alright?" She asked him placing a servo in his and looking into his optics.

"I feel that our daughter is stronger then we will ever know. She is capable of so much." Optimus said.

"Your right Optimus, she is our daughter and is capable of anything she puts her spark and mind too." Blaze said pacing back and forth now. "We'll we better get on with the ceremony, shall we?"

"Indeed." Optimus said taking the servo of his spark mate as they walked out to the balcony to announce the ceremony of the new princess.

Scarlet's POV:

I was walking along the edge of the metal trees, feeling the breeze of the wind brush against my metal face plate. I continued walking till I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Um accuse me miss." A familiar voice said as I turned around. There stood Inferno, he was now one of the royal guards and it was my parents idea to have him be like my guide around Realm.

"Yes Inferno?" I asked a little annoyed, seeing that I only wanted to be by myself at the moment.

"Well it seem like your parents want you back at the Palace. You know the whole princess ceremony and everything." He told me making me stop walking.

"Oh scrap! I totally got carried away. We're miles from the palace."

"Don't worry Sapphire we can get there in no time." He said so confident.

"How are you so sure? It's not like you can fly." I said, seeing him smirk before transforming into a jet.

"Spoke to soon, femme." He tease making me pretend to kick his wing. "Easy watch the paint!"

"Yeah yeah." I said, transforming into Scarlet so I can be easy to carry.

"Changing into Humans now?" He laughed, seeing how he let the door down. I glared at him and he laughed.