Chapter 8: Capture for Questioning

(A/N): Hey Everyone! Just want to say a big thanks to everyone who has been reading this story. I really hope you like it!:) But without any further interuption here is:

Prime's Daughter chpt. 8

Scarlett's POV:

Running as fast as I could, I noticed a person ahead of me. He looked to be a civilian so I decided to try my luck and get his attention.

"Hey! Help me!" I yelled, only to notice that he was behind something. It was like glass, a glass wall maybe? Running up to it, I tapped on glass, noticing the other sides be raised up. What the heck?

Seeing Cemetery Wind pull up around the box, all their guns were drawn on me. I saw man came up to the box. He was a tall man, had a graish white beard, he was wearing glass pearing up at me.

"Why am I in here! Let me go, I didn't do anything? I'm innocent?" I yelled just as the man hit a button, making the whole box feel like an electric shock. Who the hell is this guy? I fell to the ground laying there as the four walls around me disappeared, leaving me exposed to them.

"Boys, pick her up." The man yelled, seeing them walk over and hold me up. I couldn't move, I felt weak, seeing that my vision was a little fuzzy. Why can they just leave me alone?

"What's happening to me." I said trying to raise my arm for my weapons, but completely failed. He walked over to me slowly, noticing the symbols on my arms glow even brighter then before. I was furious, my spark racing as he studied me.

"That is the effect of our new serum. It makes it so transformers, like yourself, not injure us." He told me, looking me in the eyes.

"I like I would hurt you." I lied, knowing I would blast him in one shot.

"Is that so. . . Then tell me Scarlet, where is the others?" He questioned.

"I don't know. You probably killed them, you freaking murderer!" I screamed at him.

"Savoy" he called, seeing a man with black hair and tattoos walk over to me. Savoy looked at me and then punched me in the jaw. Holy cow that hurt!

"What the hell was that for! I told you the truth." I screamed, seeing him take a needle out of his pocket jacket.

"You see Scarlet, your unique to us. A transformer that can change into a human now that's a different story. So how about . . . " He said when I cut him off.

"What?, what are you going to do? What more could you want from my kind?"

"All we want to do is ask you some questions and get answers to this." He said in a clam deep voice, he walked over to me before I felt a shape pain in my arm seeing the needle slowly being taken out.

"Never." I whispered, feeling the effects of being tired. They soon brought me into a helicopter, before I was out.

. . . Beep . . . Beep. . . Beep. . .

Where the heck am I? Am I dead? Is this what my dad said the Well of All Sparks looks like because if so, I'm so out. Hearing the sound of people taking made me, open my eyes.

People were dressed in hospital uniforms. What the heck were they doing? I was strapped down to a cold metal table that was tilted up a little. Looking around I saw people taking video, some taking notes, and most, well they were running test. Feeling a little more awake I saw some guy looking at something blue. Wait a second! That's my blood! What!?

"How is she Dr. Langur?" A voice asked. Hey, I know that voice. Hearing footsteps walk over, they stopped in front of me.

"Test Subject 2146, her vitals look good." He commented. I have a name! Don't they know that?