Chapter 7: A New Beginning.

Prime's Daughter Chpt. 7

Days past. Then weeks. Later months, after I arrived at that lady's house. She's been good to me, making me feel like I was a part of their family. But I wasn't even close to being their family. I learned that I will always be an alien to this planet.

Most of the time I spent there, was outside trying to track down a signal to the Autobot's that were still alive. I needed hope that I wasn't the last. Once the Battle of Chicago ended in ruins, both Autobots and Deceptions alike went into hiding. In fear that KSI will track them down for their precious metal. KSI, the company of murderous people, killing off my family was not in the commercials. Liars, all of them.

Luckily for me they haven't figured it out. That I, the daughter of Optimus Prime, can transform into a human. Since the base was destroyed only so much evidence of my existence is known. That was a good sign. I have a hard time though, the Energon that Ratchet gave me was limited. He probably thought I would of found the others by now. There is many things I have learned on my own. I can jump or teleport, short distance though with the prism Ratchet installed, but it will help if I'm caught.

(Current day)

"The owner of KSI will be live today, with the new discover of the latest metal. Transformium, known as the metal that will change the world. " I listened to the News Reporter say on the T.V. Why are they doing this? I slouched down into the couch I was sitting on, which was the main living room.

"Scarlet? Remember to clean up your room later, okay?" My foster mom called.

"KSI, technology of the future." The commercial said, making me curl my fist into a ball. They make me sick!

"Scarlet, honey?" She said again this time walking into the living room.

"What!" I yelled, then realized what I just did. Oh, no. "I'm sorry, didn't mean it like that just. . . "

"It's okay, but Scarlet, what do you have on your neck?" She asked concerned, making me run to the bathroom. No! Not again! Looking in the mirror, there were the symbols, the ones that glowed, showing I was different.

"Scarlet? Are you okay sweetie?" My foster mom asked, pounding on the door, lightly.

"I'm okay just give me a second." I answered, tracing the symbols on my neck as they led to my arms. Why?

"Okay, just holler if you need anything." She told me.

"Okay." I said, once she finally left. Staring at my reflection in the mirror, I started to notice my eyes becoming more vibrant. Searching everywhere for the energon I kept for emergencies, I froze. It was gone, every drop that Ratchet gave me. I needed it, especially since I'm still a sparkling on Cybertron. If I didn't, then my body would start to accept my human form more.

Sitting on the window ledge in the bathroom, I sighed. I don't know how to control this. Soon, I opened the window and jumped out to my favorite stop. It was in the back, where the trees grew on for miles. I'd go a half mile back, since they owned a lot of land and transformed. Letting my true form stretch. After a while it got quite, to quite. Not even the birds were chirping. What the heck? Quickly transforming back, I spotted a helicopter, black with "Cemetery Wind" on the side. Oh, No. Today is not my day. I quickly ran. . . Hearing special ops teams being lowered, from the helicopter in the field next to me. Run. It was me against them but my only defense was to remain in this form. Run. . .

(Earlier at KSI)
Harold Attingers POV:

"Your telling me that we can locate Optimus Prime's location yet, our men were right there?" I asked my team, seeing Savoy working on, organizing the project. The simplest task. Looking at the cards on the table, I shuffled them in my hands. Then organized them by Decepticon and Autobot.

"Sir, we just received Intel that there might me another Autobot that was in the battle of Chicago." A recruit told me, looking at the file that pulled up on my screen.

"Scarlet?" I read, noticing that it had the Autobot logo on it. "An Autobot."

"More like, human-bot sir" He informed me, as I clicked on the footage that came up. Watching I saw a girl, walking across the street in an alley way. She jumped up and just like that, she transformed.

"What's the status on her?" I asked, searching the file once again.

"Status Unknown, Sir." He started. "But we gotten a recent energon hit in North Carolina, sir."

"Savoy, get a team ready. I want to know more about this, Scarlet." I said ending the meeting there. Walking through the halls one of the analyst came up to me.

"Mr. Attinger, sorry to be a bother but I was analyzing the photos and something interesting happened. I did a photo match of pervious Autobot's Sir." She said, walking me over to the computer. The screen moved to Scarlet, then a picture of Optimus came up.

"What is this?" I asked, as the pictures zoomed in. "Symbols?"

"Yes, sir. Both have identical markings as you can see. I believe she's one of them sir."

"Yes, I know. I have sent Savoy out to find her." I said, walking out of the lab. Going down the hall to meet up with my other team. "Let's go. . . We have an Autobot to catch." I said, looking down at the piece of paper with her image on it. I will find you. . .

To be Continued . . .

(A/N): I will be updating soon! So just hang in there. I really hope you guys like it! Anyways the next chapter is when she's at KSI! Haha
Comment, Vote, Enjoy!

❤️ All my Readers!:)

Transformers: Prime's Daughter (Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें