JIJU WE CAN'T 😶

IN PUB:

Dhruv: buddy! Don't liquor up that largely you have to go home too! And I guess we should leave it's already 1:00 am.

Manik: bro! Frankly, I don't wish to go home! Let's be here more!

Dhruv: I knew it! There's something wrong between you two! What's the matter spell out immediately!

Manik: (in his mind) If I'll be here then Dhruv won't end his suspicion and if I go home then I have to withstand Nandini what should I do!! But it's already 1:00 am Nandini must be sleeping! it's prudent to go home I guess!
Bro! You and your stupid doubts! Okay, so there is no problem between aliya and me! And to prove that let's proceed to my home!

Dhruv: okay then! But I'll just drop you home I won't come in it's already too late and because of all this shit aliya already start hating me so I just avoid that look of her!

Manik: If you won't come in! So why are you dropping me? I'll go myself then!

Dhruv: oh really! Look at yourself you can't stand properly how will you drive!

Manik: huh! That's ok! I'll manage!

Dhruv: shut up! I'll drop you and that's final!

After that Dhruv drops Manik at his home and left from there as he doesn't want to argue or create any scene with aliya!

(AUTHOR NOTE):
Dhruv and aliya are not good friends as aliya are rude and Dhruv is frank so aliya can't take Dhruv jokes and because of this many times, they are part of the heating arguments!!

Manik POV:
MISS Nandini Gupta see what you have done! There was a time when I need a different reason to meet you but now when you are at my place i'm trying to avoid you!!
(Manik POV ends)

(After this manik rang the bell)

Manik: oh fuck! It's too late what I'm doing? Where's the key! (Manik start looking for his key in his pocket)

Nandini was still awake for manik and after hearing the bell!

Nandini: this must be jiju! Obviously, who else will come at this hour! Should I go and open the door?
(But after a bit Nandini can't control herself and she ran to open the door)
Nandini opens the door:
(Manik was looking down as he was finding his keys but Nandini just got still for a moment as she saw manik exactly after one year! And for this time manik too lookup. He was drunk not in his senses and straightly look at her eyes and what next just got mesmerized!

Manik: how you manage to look beautiful, mesmerizing, fascinating all the time!!

Nandini: jiju you are drunk? You are not in your senses!

Manik: hahaha!! Senses fuck that if being like this and (manik shed tears after that)

Nandini: hey! Hey! Jiju first you come in, please!
(Nandini hold manik and give support to him by taking his arms to her shoulders and after make manik sits on the sofa she close the door and come back to manik)
Jiju stay here! I'll get some water for you! You will feel better!
(Manik is in dizziness so he didn't reply and Nandini leave for the kitchen! At some time Nandini come back to manik with limewater and there manik open the tv and watching the cricket)

Nandini: here you go! Jiju drink this you'll feel better!
(Manik didn't listen to Nandini and continuously watching the cricket)

Nandini: jiju! Jiju! (Tapping on his shoulder) I'm talking to you why are you ignoring me? just have this you'll feel better!
(Manik continues ignoring her which makes Nandini irritated! manik was sitting on the sofa widening his legs and Nandini fills that gap by sitting in between his legs! That makes Nandini and manik face to face! Nandini kept the glass aside and cup manik's face with her small palm! )

Nandini: You are not like this jiju! You are not like this! What happened? Aliya Di and your relationship are not working? Or some office tension? what happened to you please share with me!

Manik: Nandini! (Take a deep breath and take her swirl and put behind the ear and then push her close which makes their almost kiss)

Nandini: jiju! What are you doing? Leave!! ( before Nandini complete her sentence manik pull her up on his lap)

Manik: how are you?

Nandini: huh!! I'm fine!

Manik: (smirks little) me too! Strange how life just change! (Manik push Nandini closer by her waist)

Nandini: jii (before that manik kiss nandini. Not hard, not rough, no punishment, just a soft kiss

 Not hard, not rough, no punishment, just a soft kiss

For some time they are just in the kiss. But after few seconds nandini comes back in reality! She just pushes manik away and goes upstairs in her room and just lays on the bed! Manik for a minute got still but then he got frantic and goes to nandini room!

Nandini: (she saw manik standing On the door) jiju please leave!

Manik comes into the room and closes the door angrily. Then make nandini stand from the bed and hold her tightly from the arms

Manik: why why why!! Miss Gupta, you always control me! I want to be close with you, touch you, talk to you, spend time with you! But always you just keep your distance from me! Always always! Why nandini? Why?

Nandini: Jiju you are married and the irony is with my sister and you want me to cheat her! No way!

Manik: sister! Family! They are everything for you, not me! You never think about me (after that manik again grab nandini in his arms but this time nandini push him very harshly)

Nandini: jiju! Just leave we can't😶 we can't do this!!

This time manik didn't stop there and leaves nandini room to go downstairs and sleep on the sofa. On the other hand, nandini takes her blanket cover herself fully with it and tries to finish this night!

So, so, so this is the lengthy one hope you guys enjoy this!!
Please, please, please, please do comments do like do vote love you all!! 🙃