MANAN IS OVER!!

manik opens the door and saw nandini was standing infront of mirror and adjusting her bikini.. he was totally amazed by looking at her..hickeys are still on her body which makes her more attractive and he couldn't control himself after this he enters in room and close the door nandini got shocked after seeing manik there

NANDINI--- jiju what are you doing here??

manik just go straightly and grab nandini by her waist and whisper in her ear you look so beautiful with these hickey given by me.. and smells her hairs..

NANDINI-- ( just got melt at first but than she remember aliya incident at night so she pushes manik forcfully ) seriously i guess you forget your glasses I'm not aliya didi

MANIK-- ( he understand aliya told her whatever manik says to her so she push nandini on bed and howered over her) seriously nandu you are jealous

NANDINI-- ( pushes manik on the bed) jealous huh!!! no way why would i.. and by the way don't forget you are going to be my jiju soon.. so i think we should end up all this now only

MANIK--- what END UP!! are u crazy ??

NANDINI-- why i m crazy? I'm not the slut ok!!

MANIK-- ( he got angry by hearing these things from nandini he just push her back and hold her tightly.. he was shivering from anger) what the hell are you saying miss nandini i cant hear these things for you..

NANDINI-- what wrong I'm saying? tell me! what we are doing? in few days you are going to marry my dii and just before that you are with me on bed like this without clothes! ok ok you are fully dressed I'm nude we dont fucked up but your hickey marks are all over my body and after that you call my didi and say that you want to kiss her!! you tell me naa what you are doing I'm not for your lust jiju that before marriage didi is not allowing to touch her so till than just have fun with me no this will not gonna happen!!!!!

MANIK-- ( after this manik was fully frustrated he dont want to say anything he just leave nandini and stand ) ok so at last you get my plan!! so there is no use to stay here I'm leaving than... by the way im not here for you I'm here to pick aliya.. your mother ask me to see you till aliya get ready now I'll leave okk and ya you are right we should end all this here only.. and after all you are not a slut so byy ( manik just turn and shed tear from his eye and left from nandinis room)

NANDINI POV:

what was im saying to jiju!! im mad or what ?? i know he is not doing this just because off!! shit shit shit!!!!!! i spoil everything in anger now what should i do ??

(NANDINI WAS CONTINUOUSLY TRYING TO CONTACT WITH MANIK BUT SHE CANT)

NANDINI--- aliya dii!! you must so excited na!! in two weeks you are geeting married?

ALIYA --- ofcourse nandu.. im super happy

NANDINI-- diii were is jiju? lets talk to him on that group you made remember!!

ALIYA-- are!!! nandu dont ask manik just ran away! before marriage he want complete his all work so he went to pune.. and you know what when will he come before 3 days of marriage!! such a workaholic!!

NANDINI-- ( SORRY DII BECAUSE OF ME HE JUST LEFT) dii why dont you stop him!! i mean use some techniques..

ALIYA -- no way!! he so dominating yr!! i just cant i m scared

NANDINI-- what do you mean??

ALIYA-- see you are my sister thats why im telling you!! that day me and manik we go to manik office na that day he was not in a good mood... so i asked him but he was giving me different excuses.. and at last he got to aggressive and than

NANDINI-- than what??

ALIYA-- than he just hold me from my waist and push me till the wall and kiss.. u know na aage

NANDINI-- dii tell na please!!

ALIYA-- nothing much!! he was kissing so so passionately.. like i was not even getting chance to kiss him back than he reached the neck and etc etc.. dont ask that ok he was about to move forward than i stop him of course before marriage not possible but he was not ready to leave me and one thing is clear that day that he is so much stronger than me i cant win by him because he stared again and i cant stop him and result hickey on me!!

NANDINI-- okay! dii congo now i think i should leave.. ( so jiju you were enjoying you day and im feeling guilty for you not fair)

A NEW GUY ( HARSHAD) -- HEYY!!

NANDINI-- hey! did i know you?

HARSHAD-- i dont think so !!

NANDINI-- than!! why are you here? this is my house!! you may leave!!

SO MANAN IS OVER??? ARE REALLY LOOKING FORWARD?? WILL THIS NEW GUY MATTER FOR NANDINI?? STAY TUNED!!!!