DHRUV CONFRONT MANIK!

In the morning:
Aliya wakes up and felt that manik is not at home yet. She got tensed and start calling him on his cell again and again, and downstairs manik was sleeping can't hear his ringtone. Aliya was so worried about manik so she decided to call dhruv!

Aliya: hey! Dhruv where the fuck do you think you both are?

Dhruv: what yr aliya! Be calm at least in the morning! And what do you mean by both? Who are you talking about!

Aliya: oh ya! You are supposed to party all night! And I was supposed to be calm! Yeah right! Is manik is in your place?

Dhruv: what! No, I drop him yesterday night only at his place! He is not there?

Aliya directly cut the call and go downstairs to see manik lying on the sofa and sleeping carelessly she got angry and make manik wake up!

Aliya: manik wake up! Wake up you damn it! Wake up!

Manik: what happened aliya! Again you started your dramas!

Aliya: right manik! I'm the only one who creates the scene right! you come late at night and was sleeping here without any care! Do you even have some responsibility or not? And the most impressive thing you were drunk! Just think about it manik my sister nandini is in our house! What will she think about you? About us?

After hearing NANDINI name manik comes to his senses. he was not listening to aliya he was just recalling yesterday night!

Aliya: manik are you even listening to me?

Manik: shut up aliya! Don't tell me you are worried about me! Who doesn't give any fuck where im? What do I want? Nothing! So just cut the crap!
Than manik left for his room! Upstairs nandini was already awakened but can't come down because she was afraid of what happened yesterday night! So she still in her room only! When manik and aliya are arguing she just eavesdropped on everything! Manik-Aliya and nandini room was face to face so she can see manik entering his room angrily! She goes down to aliya!

Nandini outfit:

Nandini- Di! Are you ok?

Aliya- of course, im ok! Nandini!

Nandini- can I ask you something?

Aliya- of course(and move to the kitchen to prepare the breakfast)

Nandini- you and jiju are ok, right? I'm mean you guys are happy in your relationship?

Aliya: oh! That's the thing! listen to me nandini as we all watch, hear about the dream marriages,  that all are just a myth we can say everything is just rubbish! There's nothing like that I mean to say we all have to do great hard work to survive the relationship and im tired of that! So just nothing we are passing the days