A Chill Night

Manik- You know! When I saw you for the first time na, that moment only I know you'll be my first and last girl!

Nandini- first! (Nandini laughed hard)

Manik- what's so funny about this?

Nandini- No! I always heard Manik Malhotra the casanova! That's why

Manik-  I believe in someone's special theory. Like stars and the moon. Find your moon between thousands of stars.

Nandini- hmm so am I your moon?

Manik-  Miss. Nandu! (Manik come over nandini looks into her eyes and bites her lips hardly

Nandini- (is in a pain) ahh manik why do you always bite me, you know how much its hurt

Manik- no I don't know! But I love to do that with you

Nandini- then let me tell you (nandini pushed manik back and come over to him and bite his lips without even wasting a second while taking revenge on manik she couldn't understand how manik took the charge and he pushes her back on the bed and starts kissing her neck passionately he was kissing her neck so wildly. This make turns on again. He took his tongue out and start circling her nipples. that was a real tease for her. 

Nandini- don't! it's such a tease

Manik.  (Now he starts sucking her nipples. her both boobs got numb but with no complaints, he comes close to her ears) 

Manik- Miss Nandu once more! (she couldn't even understand what he said to her, he puts his length in and start speeding she was just laying there and moaning, manik gripping his right hand around her neck and the left on her stomach)

Nandini- Fuck! Ahh, manik please please slow down! Manik (They both came together and he kissed her forehead, biting her earlobe)

Nandini- ahh Manik Malhotra can we just rest now

Manik- rest? Well I'm thinking of the 3rd round

Nandini- no way! Please (he chuckles and lies behind her)

Manik- Miss Nandu  (she just hugged him and kiss his arm. Then they both slept. That sleep was so peaceful when she woke up it was midnight around 2 am she can't feel him  look around he was standing on the balcony )

Nandini- manik! (He turned around )

Manik- you awake? You can sleep we have time! (she can't sit properly because of the action they had and he noticed that too) Are you ok?

Nandini- yes I'm fine!

Manik- do you need something?

Nandini- maybe coffee!

Manik- sure I'll order wait! (He ordered the coffee ) It will take 10min

Nandini- okay! (she was looking at his face but he is overlooking her) he is ignoring me, why? something happened ? What it can be?  did he doesn't like me in bed? yes, maybe this is the reason he was asking for the third time I refused maybe he is upset about that! shit nandu what you have done!  with teary eyes, nandini wrapped a blanket around her body and stand up from the bed then only the bell rang for coffee manik came and saw nandini standing there.

Manik- all good? why are standing?

Nandini- I'm ok! I'm just coming to you

Manik- wait let me take the coffee first.

nandini saw manik's bag there she opened it and pick one shirt from that and go to the balcony 

manik comes there with coffee in his hand

Manik - its suits you

nandini- oh thanks!

awkward silence between both of them, they both are not looking at each other. they sip their coffee and feel the coldness of the weather. both of their coffee finished nandini asked manik cup he gave his cup to her and back his face again. this time nandini couldn't control herself 

Nandini- what is it? Nandini grabs manik by his collar 

               I'm back!