WHAT NEXT?

They both lay on the sofa! Nandini grab the TV remote from the table to switch it off but Manik stop her

Manik: no don't turn it off!

Nandini: aren't you asleep it's already 2:20 am now!

Manik: I want that flash on your face for all night! There's something special in that flash!

Nandini: what does that mean?

Manik: nothing! Just leave television like that only!

They both hugged each other and slept...

In the morning: 
Manik wake up he can feel Nandini breath on his neck he got still and gazing at Nandini abruptly the doorbell rang Manik slowly stand up from there and sets Nandini clothes and open the door. aliya is back Manik is not comfortable after seeing her. but yet he smiled and she smiled too and enter in the house manik's close the gate aliya sees Nandini on the sofa she turned to Manik!

Aliya: what the hell!! why Nandini is sleeping on the sofa ( she shouted at Manik which make Nandini wake up Nandini got frightened she assumed aliya saw Nandini with Manik she got scared and stand there)

Manik: aliya! relax it hardly 5min you came and you just start shouting 

aliya: Manik! that's not what I asked! tell me why she is sleeping here?

Manik: I don't know! ask your sister! (aliya turn to Nandini and expected the answer)

Nandini: di! I was hungry last night so I ordered pizza and my room TV is not working so I just sit here to watch television I don't remember when I fall asleep! I'm sorry (Nandini was scared as she assumed aliya is doubtful about her and Manik but Manik knows aliya haven't seen anything so he is just liking the scene )

aliya: there is no need to saying sorry I thought you and Manik fight because of that you are sleeping here my bad! you just relaxed ok! 

Nandini: ( she smiled and nodded)

aliya: nandu! I'm going upstairs to take  shower you also get ready and Manik you too after that I'll prepare breakfast for you guys ok?

Nandini and Manik: (nodded ) aliya left for her room. Nandini too left for her room without looking at Manik 

in Nandini room:

Nandini was in the shower thinking about what happened last night and in the morning too! then only she feels something on her waist she was about to shout but something just coated her mouth she was so scared she couldn't open her eyes but then she listens to a little whisper ( nandu) she can recognise that voice she open her eyes and saw manik there!

Nandini: jiju! what the hell are you doing! aliya di is in the house in fact in the side room what are you doing?

Manik: calm down! aliya is in the bathroom she is taking shower and usually, she took 45min so we have half an hour! and besides that I locked the door from outside she will not come!

Nandini: jiju! that was too much you can't do this to her she loves you! And you know what I can feel that fear in myself like a home breaker like a bitch!

Manik: hey hey! You don't blame your self and you are not home breaker or something else! don't be so harsh on yourself 

Nandini: but jiju!

Manik: Nandini listen! you are here hardly for 3 4 days just give me these days after that I won't ask anything from you and I promise whatever you want only that will happen after this I won't force myself on you! you will be free to make 100 boyfriends I won't say anything! 

Nandini: 100 boyfriends! you serious! 

Nandini pov:

last night was the best night! jiju and me after so long but what about morning when aliya di questions me I feel like I'm some kind of prostitute or what! this have to be end in a good or in a bad way! I can't take more stress about this I have to talk to jiju about this and end this scene here only! suddenly I felt something running on my waist when I turned around and was about to call jiju something cover my mouth too! there is no courage left in me to see who was that but wait that whisper of my name fuck!!! jiju!!!!  I have seen him in the vest but I guess this is the 1st time I'm seeing him shirtless! gosh! his hairs why? they are so sexy I couldn't stop myself! overall if I see jiju's offer was right after whatever happens if we happily spend 3 4 days together which will give us some beautiful memories then there is nothing bad in that! I just want to kiss him! he is soo sexy! I was wearing a baby pink bikini.

fuck! I was in a bikini only before I could do something he pulls me closer to him. goosh! his soft skin I can feel this for the first time! he kissed me on the cheeks i don't know why this man have so much effect on me only a normal kiss on the cheeks turn me on. I tighten my grip on his shoulder which surely gave him some scratch!

Nandini:jiju!!

Manik: shhh! just feel the moment 

(Nandini pov continue):

after this he slowly came closer to me! His big hands are on my back which gives me butterrflies in my stomach. he slides down my bra strap and just stop. my eyes are closed I completly surrender myself to him and just waiting for the next move he switches the shower from cool to hot water. Hot water running on my body gives me goosebumps but i cant feel jiju and  about to open my eyes to see Jiju but before that jiju took his ring finger and start touching my cheeks from the back side I can feel his finger but more than that i can feel his cold ring stone that was a pure orgasm. slowly he is moving downwards cheeks to jawline than little upward to my lips than downward to my neck and then  to my stomach he was all over there i can feel him everywhere and he just replace his finger with his lips. first he kisses my cheeks than jawline slowly slowly he moves to my stomach he gave me one little kissed on my stomach and then pick me up and made me sit on the slap behind the washbasin now he is kissing me passionately and I did what i want to do so badly hold his hairs from my both hands and kissing him back passionately. I don't know why but after some time I remember about aliya di

Nandini: (stop kissing) jiju! I think now you should leave 

Manik: what! why?

Nandini: aliya di?

(Nandini POV continue) :

after this jiju just left maybe he is angry with me I don't know I just don't feel to take shower I want jiju touch on me like that I just change my clothes get ready and go out of my room to see Jiju! I saw jiju room was lock so I go downstairs where I saw aliya di in the kitchen 

Nandini: hey di! you got ready so fast! 

aliya: yup! 

Nandini: (why di is so normal? maybe jiju unlocked her on time but did she don't note jiju wet?) di where is jiju!

aliya: he is getting ready!

Nandini: he took the shower?

aliya: ya he took shower in the guest room. he is so careless he forgot his clothes so he came back to the room to change he will be here in some time

Nandini: oh ok!! (Jiju come fast)

I know I know ab to meri habit ho gyi hai late update krne ki I'm so sorry!! but enjoy the chapter and keep supporting me!!