THE ENGAGEMENT🖤

(she enters her room and saw manik staring at her pictures)

Manik- you are so gorgeous!

NANDINI CLOSE THE DOOR.

Nandini- (moves forward towards manik slowly, takes the photo frame from his hand) thank you but what are you doing with my frames? you are here to use the washroom, if you are done please leave!

Manik- (he has no idea what nandini is saying, he is lost in his melodic voice and staring at her without even blinking his eyes, as if he don't want to miss a one second moment of that view)

Nandini- are you done with looking at me Mr. Jiju? (she taps on his shoulder)

Manik- ( he just realized that he is caught by her) no no! I'm not staring at you, I'm just thinking something

Nandini- oh really! can I know that? what are you thinking looking at me or even at my photos ( again her frustration comes ut that manik likes aliya and going to marry her soon)

Manik- ya! I'm thinking how come I have never seen this beautiful view ever before?

Nandini- ( she blushed a little at first but then her inner frustration comes up) oh ya! this compliment must be for aliya di, Do you want me to forward your msg to her like some kind of postman or messenger or whatever? am I right Mr. Jiju?

Manik- whats wrong with you? it seems you are upset with me, but why?

Nandini- (she shouts at manik) oh! you are asking me, whats wrong with me? whats wrong with you? tell me! you like aliya di, and now you are going to marry her, like seriously.

Manik- Listen! calm down, and so what if I'm marrying aliya, why are angry about this?

Nandini- (after this Nandini just paused as she realized what she have done, she can't question manik like this) I'm sorry jiju, my bad! I'm having a bad day, and I yell at you sorry, please come out everyone is waiting for you.

After that she was about to leave, then only one photo frame fell from manik's hand.

 its Nandini and her best friend abhi. 

Manik- who is he?

Manik- who is he?

Nandini- nobody ( she is in a bad mood, she picked up the frame and put it on a table and was about to leave then only manik pull her closer with her waist)

Manik- I asked you something.

Nandini- listen! you are my jiju that's it. you are going to marry aliya di, not me, you don't have any rights to me, I'm not going to answer anything

Manik is getting angry so much, he starts tightening his grip on her waist and pulls her closer. at this moment she can feel his hot breath on her face, nandini was lost in manik deep brown eyes for a minute