FACE OFF TIME!!

It's one year of Manik and Aliya's wedding!! Nandini finished her 12th very satisfactorily.. but she wanted to do law and for college, she prefers Pune as the reasonable preference as she will be absent from the house so she doesn't have to face Manik on his visits.

Manik also remade himself. His main focus is the company now.. he became a workaholic but he makes sure to keep aliya comfortable he doesn't want to hurt aliya because of her past choice.

Nandini returns home for the first time after her admission.. and at the same time, aliya too visits home to spends some days there.. as Nandini is not aware of that she happily visits her home.

Nandini Pov:

Finally, the day came I'll meet my Jaan my Mumma after so long because of all that jiju stuff I ignored
Mumma, so much. Im gonna spend my 1 month holiday with Mumma only and enjoy myself a lot no friends anything... Just Mumma.

As Nandini reached her home to surprise her mother without informing her she just lands there and found aliya too.

Nandini: (hugs her mother) I miss you a lot mom I miss the house very much!!!

Nandini Mom: oh dear I miss you too. And for 1 month you are gonna live with me no excuse ill take ok!

Nandini- mom doesn't bother I too concluded the same!

Aliya: Hey nandu! I'm truly very sick with you!

Nandini-- aliya dii you? What are you doing here?

Aliya-- what do you mean by that? You don't come to a home that doesn't mean I will too not visit!

Nandini-- no! I don't mean that!
(They both hug each other) I'm pleased with you and why are you upset with me?

Aliya-- you were not at my wedding. you even don't try to reach me at my wedding or after that you realize na! How long it is to see you?

Nandini-- I'm sorry Di but what to do my date sheet unexpectedly arrived. my 1st exam was exactly the second day of your wedding so it was unthinkable for me to give attention to the marriage!

Aliya-- sorry will not help! You have to pay for that

Nandini-- sure whatever you want to do I'll make up everything you won't be upset with me anymore for sure!

Aliya-- let's see I'll tell you what to do when the time arrives

Nandini-- ooh I'm all ready for the outcomes!

Next morning :

Nandini outfit: