Manan

Nandini- I'm tired! Manik opens the shower and cleans Nandini's body with his hands after that he turns the shower off, he took a towel and wrapped it around Nandini's body, and one towel around his waist, they both come out of the bathroom Nandini took another shirt from Manik's bag and Manik wore his clothes)

Nandini- it's 4 am We should sleep a little I guess (they both hug each other and sleep)

Nandini POV: 

A sharp pain in my vagina woke me up, I can feel Manik's hands on my waist his grip was not that tight I moved a little and saw his face, Gosh! That peace on his face while he is sleeping is like eye candy to me, don't know why is it so satisfying looking at him. The pain is increasing slowly I couldn't lie on the bed anymore, I moved his hand slowly and get up from the bed. I couldn't even stand properly the pain was killing me, I took my cell phone from the table and went to the washroom straitly. I can't understand if that was because of sex or something else, but I can't take it anymore now. I was thinking about whom I can call for some advice but couldn't think of anyone and opened the Google browse at the end, what should we do to cure the pain in the vagina after sex, I googled it. in a second I heard the door lock, it was manik.

Manik- Nandu? (Manik saw nandini holding her stomach, he got panicked after he saw nandini in pain. he rushed  to nandini and hold her) What happened?

Nandini- (she is in pain, her voice breaks while speaking) ill just come, give me 5min

Manik- tell me what happen to you?

Nandini- (she is feeling a little embarrassed telling her problem to manik, she hesitates and says in a low tone) It's paining a lot

Manik- pain? where? tell me, Nandu? (after a second he senses Nandini's awkwardness and understood the situation, he picks her up in his arm and took her to the bed, lay her down softly, took her phone to keep aside by then only he saw the screen, and Google search results, nandini snatch her phone quickly from his hand, which makes manik laughs, he starts laughing)

Nandini- what's so funny?

Manik- tell me something, you were searching for the cure on Google but couldn't tell me, seriously why? (he laughs)

Nandini- stop laughing at me! you were sleeping that's why I google it

Manik- oh like that ok! okay, tell me now, what is it?

Nandini- I'm fine!

Manik- fine? ok then let me see myself how much fine you are.

Nandini- what! what are you gonna check?

Manik- Nandu! I'm checking what's the condition na! then only I can help you

Nandini- but I said I'm fine

Manik- (he leans down to Nandini's face touches his lips tips on her lips and said in a seductive yet low tone voice) Then can I have you?

Nandini- (she got goosebumps from Manik's voice, but her condition is not allowing her to have sex) Huh? no, I don't think I can handle it one more time. please!

Manik- (stands quickly) Then let me see

Nandini- no manik! (cross her legs with each other tightly)

Manik- (this time in a little dominating voice) Nandini! let me see

Nandini- (nandini can never oppose that voice, so she opens her legs, manik puts her shirt a little up and saw her down, nandini couldn't take this she closes her eyes tightly and digs her nails in Manik's arm) Are you done with your checking?

Manik- (puts her shirt back, and stands back slowly) Okay, I know what can help you, (he walks to the side table quickly calls the reception for the ice pack, and comes back to nandini, this time in a concerned voice) you'll be fine in some time, (he slowly caress her hair) I'm sorry

Nandini- sorry?

Manik- ya I already know, it's your first time, I should be a little soft with you, I'm so sorry

Nandini- hey! it's not your fault, and I'm fine, trust me

Manik- no you are not! listen to me, Nandu! (he holds her both hands tightly) next time when I am getting out of control and you couldn't handle it, you have to stop me, please

Nandini- manik I'm fine! and let me tell you one thing, I don't think at that moment you will be able to listen to anything, during that time you are not The Manik Malhotra, you are The Monster Manik

Manik- am I that rough to you?

Nandini- yaa! but trust me, I loved that!

Manik- (this makes manik smile a little, then only there was a knock on the door, manik opens the door and comes back to nandini with the ice pack in his hands) Okay, so tell me where is the exact pain

Nandini- give that to me! ill do it by myself

Manik-  why? I gave you the pain then ill cure it 

Nandini- Manik! Be serious, give an ice pack to me ill do it myself, please. 

Manik- no Nandu! that's not possible 

Nandini- manik please! 

Manik- okay! then maybe I know how it will be comfortable for you. (manik dims the light of the room sits behind the nandini and starts unbuttoning her shirt, nandini was a little ashamed of that moment she tightens her grip on Manik's shorts and bowed her head, but manik wants to make nandini comfortable he holds nandini face and said) hey! you are mine, just mine I love you my Nandu. (nandini was still looking down, This time Manik took her hair in his hand and pulled her tighter, and raised her head.) look at me I want you to see me understand! (after this nandini nodded manik leaves her hair and gently removes her shirt and makes her lie down and start massaging her lower stomach with an ice pack nandini is looking at Manik's face) 

Nandini POV:

I know manik wants me to be comfortable but being naked and all this are two different concepts. manik says I'm wild bold and all but I don't think that I'm this wild. but ya this ice pack is really helpful, manik looks worried but instead of being worried he should feel guilty, he was so rough and not even ready to listen to me. but no I love this man and his actions it was so good and the shower one was the best, I just pray to god that this day doesn't end fast please, I just want to be with this man. 

Manik- (In Sometimes nandini feels relieved from the pain and she sleeps. Manik puts the ice pack on a side table put a blanket on nandini and lies behind her, he was just looking at her from a small inch distance, he caresses his hand on her face)  I just pray to god that this day doesn't end fast please, this time nandini ill be finished if you leave me. (he gives her a little peck on her forehead and sleeps next to her)