AARYAMAN? WHO?

Nandini: hey di! you got ready so fast!

aliya: yup!

Nandini: (why di is so normal? maybe jiju unlocked her on time but did she don't note jiju wet?) di where is juju!

aliya: he is getting ready!

Nandini: he took the shower?

aliya: ya he took shower in the guest room. he is so careless he forgot his clothes so he came back to the room to change he will be here in some time

Nandini: oh ok!! (Jiju come fast)

Nandini was waiting for Manik eagerly! she was so confused about what to do she sat on the last stair of the staircase. her phone rang it was her mom!

Nandini- (on her call) Hey Maa!

Nandini's Mom- Hey beta! how are you?

Nandini- I'm fine maa!

Nandini's Mom- I'm missing you when will you come!

Nandini- Don't worry maa! I'll talk to aliya di and then I'll come soon maybe in 2 to 3 days!

Nandini's Mom- that will be great! come soon!

Nandini- yup! bye, take care! ( in her mind: jiju now its time to end what we have) di?

Aliya- ya!

Nandini- maa is asking for me! she is missing me I have to go! (between that only aliya phone rang its flash AARYAMAN after looking at the screen aliya got nervous, she cuts the call ASAP!)

Aliya- ya I understand! okay you can go tomorrow that will be fine!

Nandini- ( she couldn't understand how to react to this she knows after she left the aliya and Manik house she have to end her relationship with Manik and after that, they can't come close to each other in that way but with a heavy heart she replied aliya) ok di! that will be best ill inform maa about that ( again in between aliya phone rang this time she hides her screen first and then looks at it and cut the call immediately! this time Nandini got suspicious she know aliya very well but she was more worried about Manik right now how she'll inform him about leaving ) Di I'll go and pack my bags then?

Aliya- ya! You should! But do one thing na! Check on Manik if he is free then ask him for breakfast and you too first have breakfast then pack your bags! Ok?

Nandini- ( she thought she finally got the chance to meet Manik she happily said) ok di! Fine! I'll go check him.

Nandini reached the manik room she opens the door there was so much peace she saw Manik was sleeping on his bed only! She just sits beside him quietly!

Nandini- God! Why it's so hard to leave this man! I have decided it very clear I won't touch him again at the time of the wedding but this man drives me crazy ( she slightly bend caresses his hair) I'm crazy about his hair more than him (and then ...

Nandini- God! Why it's so hard to leave this man! I have decided it very clear I won't touch him again at the time of the wedding but this man drives me crazy ( she slightly bend caresses his hair) I'm crazy about his hair more than him (and then she kissed his forehead than a little on his cheeks and leave to her room.) Now, what should I do I'm leaving tomorrow how will I Survi-- fuck fuck fuck fuck!!! (Nandini wents down and saw aliya is talking slowly on the call) Di? (Aliya just got scared and turned around with the sweaty face)

Aliya- what?

Nandini- I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you jiju is sleeping so

Aliya- (cuts Nandini in between) ya that's fine you have the breakfast I'll be back till evening. You'll order lunch for you and Manik! Ok!

Nandini- di all good na! Suddenly you are leaving?

Aliya- ya everything is fine! My friend needs my help so I have to go! Bye! (And she left )

Nandini- what was that 100% di is doing something wrong but still I got the chance with jiju let him sleep little while then I'll talk to him till then I'll eat something and yes do my packing (Abhi called Nandini) hey Abhi!

Abhi- hey bro! hows you?

Nandini- I'm fine! (Serving herself food)

Abhi- yr I'm missing you! I can't even remember the last time we met. I need to see you right now!

Nandini- right now? ( she took her plate sits on the sofa ) not possible! I'm at aliya di place!

Abhi- what's wrong with you yr? First, you don't like her now you made her house yours!

Nandini- shut up! Don't need to be dramatic I'm coming back home tomorrow then we will meet! Problem solved!

Nandini heard a voice from her back which made her shocked because its Manik! She doesn't want mank to know this thing in this way!

Manik- WHAT--?

Nandini- (she turned around) jiju!

Manik angrily left to his room Nandini cut the call and ran behind Manik!

No, I won't say anything except SORRY!!