THE START OF A NEW START..🖤

NANDINI'S POV.

The alarm bell rang, and hand out the blanket to close it. 
huh, It's Friday, and finally, the weekend is coming, the last of school, uff! I stand in front of the mirror and see myself with messy hair, swell eyes, and clothes ups and down! What the hell is wrong with me, my subconscious mind said to me, just look at you miss nandini, you just look like a bumpkin, who will fuck you? if you'll be like this. suddenly mom shouts from outside which brings me back to my senses.

Mom- Nandu! are you awake? get ready fast, you'll be late for school.

Nandini- yes mom! ill be ready and come soon.

am I mad or what? at 5:30 am I thinking about sex and fuck, so stupid of me! after that, I straightly went to the bathroom, took off my clothes, make a bun, remove my garments and open the shower. oh! this hot water gives me a complete orgasm sometimes. after completing my shower I was about to leave but then again my subconscious mind stops me, I just don't know what was wrong with me today, I started pressing my boos, I repeat but this time with more pressure, I'm looking at myself in the mirror, I was just focusing o rubbing my titts and pressing my boobs nonstop. at that time of moment, I want something more, I don't know what's that but I just need something I saw a plastic pipe lying in the bathroom corner, I took that pipe and start moving that on my naked body. fuck! that simple plastic pipe gave me so much of an orgasm, I couldn't handle that feeling, I don't know what to do next but I want something, but the moment breaks again as mom calls me again. 

Mom- nandu! what are you doing? you'll surely get late today.

Nandini- No! I'm just coming!

I just open the shower, wash myself again, wear my uniform and leave the room. 

Mom- I have some good news for you!

Nandini- what news?

Mom- There is a boy Manik Malhotra from aliya's school, he is coming today with his family for a marriage proposal.

Nandini- what?

Mom- yes! isn't it good for aliya?

Nandini- ya it's really great news! ill be on time. now I'm leaving, bye!

Im not at all interested in what's happening in the so-called aliya di life! she is so fake, and always wants to do what she wants, she never took care of anyone else feeling but ya then we are family I don't have any option left except pretending! leave let's not spoil our mood! 

And the beginning begins!!