MANAN AGAIN??

Nandini: jiju! I will sound like a home breaker bitch but I fucking miss you!! I haven't moved on yet! And yes! no! I and your wedding planner haven't had sex, a kiss or even a hand touch!!!

Manik: you know what! I'm dying to listening that you miss me! Miss my touch! But at this time I don't believe you!! Just go away! Leave my home!! My life and meee!!!! Please just leave Miss. Nandini Just leave !!

Nandini: jiju! (Her eyes were full of tears! She never visualized this day will come where she has to face manik hatred! She always has seen manik love in his dark brown eyes but this time! No! There is no love there is pain! Confusion! Hatred! In his eyes! Now she knows what to do next! She took manik face in her hands and with all her love she said) MANIK!

Manik: (he just stopped sipping doesn't turn his face towards nandini but he heard his name from that girl whom he loves utmost! But there was still pain remain which he can't ignore) LEAVE!

Nandini: no! I won't! Do you remember we were in this situation in past you want to kiss me but I denied it!

Manik: ya! that you do constantly!

Nandini: (with a little smirk on her face and little devilish voice) hmm you are right but maybe not today!

Manik: I don't know! What are saying? I just ask you to leave so lea (nandini smooched manik before he could complete his sentence! She just took his lips kissed them with her pure love touch and then slightly bite them to make manik recall their old-time) wtf nandini! Why do you bite me!

Nandini: really! Now you know how it feels when you bite my lips!

Manik grabs nandini from her waist and makes her sit on his lap!

Manik: you were right! This happened earlier too! Your face in television flash looks more beautiful! Your lips neck each and everything!

Nandini: I'm sorry! (She shed a tear and looked down)

Manik: you must be! You mistreat me a lot!

Nandini: jiju! Maybe 1yr ago my reaction was wrong but trust me I have nothing to do with Harshad! We just became friends! That's it!

Manik: yes! Yes! Your decision was wrong! But harsh ( again nandini stoped manik by kissing him) I guess I got my wild nandu back!

Nandini: yuck! Please you don't call me that

Manik: oops nandu feels bad about that! ( they both start laughing together manik slightly throws nandini on the couch they were sitting on and lay upon her! Nandini was smiling with all her heart! Manik stopped and looked at her! ) I miss this!!

Nandini: me too!

They both looked at each other! Manik slightly tilted his head and kissed nandini on her neck! Which makes nandini eyes closed! Manik was mesmerized by the nandini smell! after more than a year he got close to nandini he doesn't want to miss this chance at all! He kissed her neck deeply which make a mark on her neck! He looked at nandini touch her with love and then start kissing her again! While kissing he tore her dress!

Nandini: (stop kissing) jiju! Why you tore my dress that's my favourite one!

Manik: I don't think now you need this dress anymore!

Nandini: very funny! That one was my favourite one!

Manik: Am I not your favourite one?

Manik slipped her sleeves down from her shoulders! Her collarbone and cleavage are visible to him in a television flash! He bites on her collar bone! And move towards her boobs! He took her right boob in his hands and then unexpectedly leave and sit on the couch!

Nandini: what happens? Jiju! You ok right?

Manik: I don't know! we did this today and then what after that? Tomorrow aliya will be back! In 2-3 days you will go to your home! Than? What will we do?

Nandini: (she feel bad but today at this time she is not worried about anything she just wants to cheer up Manik in all ways she has! You are right! then we do what we can do in front of aliya di too!

Manik: (in shock) what?

Nandini: (mischievously come closer to manik and try to kiss him on her lips but back off and pick up the pizza) let's eat it!!

Manik: nandini that wasn't fair! What you did now!

Nandini: (she place the pizza on the sofa behind manik and button up her dress back) everything is fair! Already I was starving and before the pizza cool down let's eat it!

Manik: (in a relief and happy mood) cool!

They both finished the pizza! Nandini was happy and manik was just looking at nandini!

Manik: you know what I noticed something!

Nandini: really! And what's that?

Manik: your right boob is quite bigger than the left one!

Nandini: (she was shocked after listening to this from manik she couldn't collect the courage to look at him) shut up! It's too late I guess we should sleep! Bye!
(She tried to run away from there but manik hold her wrist and make her sit back on the sofa grab her by her waist )

Manik: please no! Don't go away! I don't know what will happen next! But for today just stay! Please!

Nandini: you don't need to say please to me!

They both lay on the sofa! Nandini grab the TV remote from the table to switch it off but manik stop her

Manik: no don't turn it off!

Nandini: aren't you asleep it's already 2:20 am now!

Manik: I want that flash on your face for all night! There's something special in that flash!

Nandini: what does that mean?

Manik: nothing! Just leave television like that only!

They both hugged each other and slept...

So here I go with the other one!

Okay ya, one more thing I want to say is I never experienced romance! So maybe the romancing part does make it real but I'll try my best with inspiration from what I read in another novel! I hope you guys like it