Chapter 20

I jolted awake, feeling my hands and feet bound together with rope, more pressed around my middle to secure me to a chair. Ian was next to me, slumped over and still asleep. Men in black were gathered a fair bit away, talking among themselves. 

"Ian. Ian!" I hissed, getting their attention as she woke up. 

"Lookee here. The princess finally decided to join us," one sneered as they approached. I spat at his feet, still woozy from the tranquilizer dart. 

"We caught ourselves a feisty one. Too bad she won't be feisty much longer," he sneered. 

"No, I'm just on my cycle. Got any tampons by the way? I'm sure your buyer wouldn't want their product to be all soiled and nasty," I said. He immediately gagged before sending one of his men out to get some and stepping away. 

"Please tell me you're not actually on your period right now," Ian whined quietly.

 "No, but some brands have the location on the packaging, so if we're lucky, when the others contact us, we can tell them where we are," I hissed. 

"Oh, you're a genius, Tessa!" she breathed. 

"I try. We just have to hope it works,"

-

"Boss! I caught another one! She got all sacrificial for her boyfriend," A man entered, dragging an unconscious person along with them. She had long black hair and dark clothing.

 Tanya. 

They strapped her into another chair, and she woke up soon after. She was hyperventilating, looking around with terror in her emerald eyes.

She was having a panic attack. 

Luckily, Ian was good at calming people down. 

"Shh, shh. Tanya, it's okay. You're okay. The Elves are gone. Nobody's going to hurt you," she said softly, Tanya eventually calming down enough to slump back from straining against her bindings which were made of some sort of indestructible metal. 

"We're okay. We're gonna be okay,"

a/n Ayo, rate my fit/10