Chapter 0: Introduction.

Tokyo city📌

Curses are a type of spiritual beings, manifested from cursed energy as a result of the negative emotions that flow out of humans, they are really dangerous, and our job as jujutsu sorcerers is to protect other humans by exorcising them, oh I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Ojiro Shimada a first year at Tokyo jujutsu tech.

Right now I'm in Rupongi to exorcise a curse, that according to Rintaro (the assistant in charge of the mission), has been harassing people around here, it's no surprise since there's a huge grave nearby. So here I am looking for that curse, by the way I hate graves, they are so gloomy😑, then suddenly I feel it, I'm positive it's cursed energy, I take my guard and get my sword ready to fight the curse, the curse appear shortly after that, but I'm surprised to see that they are many and I'm surrounded, but now that I think of it, it is common to see weak curses teaming up.

They attack me directly, they are attacking from everywhere, I jump to escape from that spot, after that I have a clear visual of my opponents, I imbue my sword with cursed energy and start exorcising them one by one. It took me around 10 minutes to exorcise them, it wasn't that difficult since all those curses were 4th grade curses, lucky me. Since my mission is over I decide to call Rintaro to inform him that I'm done while the phone is ringing, I hear someone screaming, I hung up and run to the place where the sound is coming from, I accidentally run into a kid who is scared to death, he can't even put two words together, he points behind him with his finger the place he was coming from, I see a huge curse, if I might make a guess, I'd say that it is at least a 3rd grade curse.

Now I have a huge problem not only do I have to deal with the curse but I also have to protect the kid, I decide to keep him near me, so that I can protect him, as we walk slowly I see a woman who's slowly being eaten alive by the curse I tell the kid to hide behind a tree as I take care of the curse, he goes there and hide. I draw my sword and reinforce my legs with curse energy to increase my speed, I attack the curse with my sword, I start by cutting its arms, then I use my sword to cut near its mouth, but I cut carefully to be sure that I don't hurt the woman, I take the woman and retreat, as I retreat I see the kid being attacked by another one of the little curses I fought before, and I can't fight with this woman in my arms, who passed out by the way, my hands are already full. Damn..., this situation is bad I can't just run away like that with the woman, plus the other curse is already healing its wounds.

You must be wondering why I don't use any special innate technique like other jujutsu sorcerers, the reason is simple, I'm weak, I have little curse energy and the only thing I can do is imbue object with cursed energy or reinforce my body with it, after all I'm just a 4th grade jujutsu sorcerer. Yeah, I'm at rock bottom in the jujutsu world.

The curse is not eating the kid, in fact it is looking at me with its claws on the neck of the kid, I think it is threatening to kill the kid if I don't surrender. Let assess the situation, I have in my hands this woman who is not awake yet, a kid who can be killed in seconds, if I don't surrender and even if I can exorcise it before it kills the kid I'll still have to deal with the other curse which might be a 3rd grade, there's only one solution I can think of...

I put the woman down and my sword, then I raise my hand, I guess it is over for me, the 3rd grade curse start moving toward me, as it moves I can't stop cursing my fate, I mean..., damn it...I'm too young to die, I hate being weak, I hate being weak!!!
_________________________________________________________________________________
Here I go my first fiction about jujutsu kaisen, I started recently watching it and I'm literally obsessed so here I am, and don't forget to tell me what you think of it.