Chapter 23: if you won't I will!

Sup folks, Ryu here I will be the one narating this part since taht dumb ass Ojiro got himself captured by those weirdos who attacked the other day, alot happened ever since then.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

2 week have passed since the incident, we are back in Tokyo, the investigation of the where about of those curse user is still in progress, and doesn't give any results, Rintaro came to give us the information they have so far,

- According to the reports a big part Kyoto Jujutsu tech was destroyed and isn't in shape to be used, 3 student have been kidnapped by the intruders, the cursed tools from the Kamo clan that were stores there, have been stolen.

Those damn curse user didn't do things half way,

- Do we have any lead? Asks Giyu.

- No, for now the orders from the higher-ups are to stand by, starts Rintaro, and this is adressed to all the student.

- How lame!?! I reply, what are we supposed to do in the meantime?

- For now you will help the student from Kyoto settle in, they are not able to go back in their school, Tokyo jujutsu tech will be used as the base for all operation.

- They will be arriving in the afternoon, since we don't have a base of operation in Kyoto most of the sorcerer from grade 2 and higher will be dispatched there oftenly, conclude Rintaro.

I decide to move from this useless meeting, they didn't tell us anything that we didn't know already.

Just thinking about that day makes enrage me so much. First loosing to that runt from the kamo clan and then I was forced to watch as those guys invade us from the sideline. All this frustration is driving me nuts! Does me loosing to that guy mean that weaker than Ojiro? No... this is unacceptable, I joined jujutsu tech to become stronger! I can't continue my training with senpai since most of the sorcerers are out in missions. If I m being honest I'm not really thinking about my training, I can't stop thinking about that moron.

I got do something, the jujutsu society isn't really concerned about him, they are more concerned about the underground organization than him, the decision is made, I will rescue that bastard. To find his whereabouts I gotta ask Rintaro for more information about the investigation.

In the afternoon after the student from kyoto have arrived, he is there showing them where they'll stay, I decide to approach him about the investigation,

- I can't tell you much, the only information I m allowed to give you are the ones that I gave you all at the meeting, He responds.

I knew Rintaro is the kind of guy that stick to rules,vI wonder if all assistants are like this or if it is just him,

- Look man,you know they are not looking for him, the only thing on their mind is that organisation, if someone doesn't do something, he might end up dead and we all know those old geezers want him dead they might even be the ones to kill him!

- Just like I said before, there's nothing I can tell you at this point, leave it in the hands of the special grades, he says, for the moment I've gotta go, good luck in that little project of yours.

He leaves soon after that, and I still have no useful information. Urgh..., this situation enrage me so much, "who could have thought that the heartless Ryu, would want to save Ojiro ,says someone from behind me, I've gotta say I'm surprised."

- What do you want Kuroo? I'm saving him, you got a problem with that? I ask.

- Actually I had the same idea as you, he says, so... where are we starting our investigation? He asks.

- well..., um...

- I knew it, you are clueless! He says, but on the other hand I have something.

That's good and all but does he always have to talk down to me like that,

- In that last exchange you had with Rintaro, he said to leave the investigation in the hands of the special grade and since we received the report today that means the special grade is still in town.

- And the only special grade in town is Satoru Gojo, I complete him, leave the rest to me!

- What do you intend to do? He starts, let me guess you're planning on attacking him, aren't you?

- Of course I am! I respond.

- Your stupidity never cease to amaze me, the guy is the strongest sorcerer alive and you want to attack him?!?

He has point,

- Then what do you propose?

- It is not like we can ask him nicely, so we are going to follow him and try to gather as much information as we can.

That sounds like a better plan that what I thought originally. The next morning we ask Rintaro about Gojo, pretending training,

- You guys are lucky, he just finished his meeting with the higher-ups, right now I believe he is with principal Kusakabe you should go see him.

That's for the better we can start our tracking right away, we decide to eavesdrop to his conversation with the principal. I use Saeko's sound amplification to make it easier, sound amplification can be mistaken for a technique purely offensive but it can come in handy in gathering information, as long as you can hear a sound you can amplify it and make as loud as you want. Luckily us, they are talking about Ojiro,

- Just as expected those old geezers, starts Gojo, they reinstalled Ojiro's execution and prevented me or anyone else who signed the none execution petition.

- They didn't change one bit, they did the samething after the Shibuya incident.

- Yeah that might be true, but this time I'm not sealed and I won't stand by and watch those old man send a kid to the grave like that.

- But this time it is different, they are blaming apart of what happened on you and the other who signed.

- Yeah, I know but if someone else who didn't sign, would go in The mountains of Toyono in Kyoto, and retrieve him I can take it all from there.

- Don't tell me that you are going to give that information to someone close to the kid to go and rescue him?

- Me?!? of course not I wouldn't! Replies Gojo sarcastically, sorry but I have to leave I got few things to do.

- See you later, ends Kusakabe.

That conversation gave us alot of information, just as expected the higher-ups want to kill him and now we know his location and if we rescue him we will have the support of Gojo. I tell everything to Kuroo and we decide that we will leave during the night, we might act fast or those old geezers could kill him. Before we leave, Kuroo take a moment to talk to Iguro the 1 st year from kyoto about his cursed technique, since the curse user used a similar technique to escape, he give him few information on how it works and assures him that he had nothing to do with the curse users, and tell him that the curse user might have someone capable of duplicating curse techniques.

After that we move to packing our staffs ready to go to Kyoto, but when we walk out of the school we realize that we were followed by Naonobu,

- What do you want? I ask.

- I know what you're up to! He replies.

- So..., I continue.

- I want to join you, those curse users kidnapped Ginjima and I know rescue him isn't their priority, so I have decided to do it myself, and you two could use some help.

I'm really convinced,

- Okay fine by me, you can join us! Reply Kuroo.

What the hell is he saying? But I guess i will accept since Kuroo said yes, and on that conversation our mission to rescue our friends began.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
I'm really sorry guys for not uploading this chapter sooner, i had a lot going on between school and work i couldn't find a moment, i Hope you like it.