chapter 3: I'm strong!

What is happening to me? Where is this cursed energy coming from? While I'm lost in my thoughts, I brought back to earth by Fushiguro senpai,

- Both of you, stop right there, Ojiro come here, NOW!

We stop the fighting, I go see our teacher, I can already see him pissed at me, I gonna have a hard time trying to explain why I release my cursed energy, but if I'm honest, I'm more concerned about the cursed energy itself, I don't even understand where it came from. 30 minutes later, here I am in the nursery being examined again,

- Even you, starts Fushiguro, you don't know where all that cursed energy came from.

- I'm afraid so...

- After the check up, meet me in front of school don't forget to gear up.

After those words, he leaves me in the room with miss Ierri. Later, just as he asked me I go meet him after I took my sword with me. when I meet him, he is standing with Ryu, I wonder what he has in mind,

- what is he doing here? asks the jerk.

- Shut up Ryu, now first I'll ask that you don't fight like you did before, I asked the principal if he could let you participate in a mission with us so that I can observe more closely what happened to you, now we have been dispatched on a mission to take care of a 1st grade cursed spirit.

" WHAT?!?" we scream at the same time,

- I'm not cut up for that kind of mission yet, and that dumb ass will be killed in the first 10 seconds.

- Shut your mouth! but he is right, none of us can exorcise a curse of that caliber.

- Yeah that's true, I don't think that you would be able to exorcise a curse like that, I will use that to improve your training, I believe that you, Ryu, you have the potential of becoming a special grade jujutsu sorcerer, and I just want to know what is happening to you, Ojiro.

Well fushiguro-senpai has no tact, I'm used to that but he just killed my ego with only 10 words, and to top it all none of two realize how much it hurts to hear something like that. We go to the location we've been sent to in an hour, it's a little isolate temple, outside of Tokyo,

- The curse has appeared recently and it attacks anyone who dare come close to the temple, starts Fushiguro-senpai, before it was a temple where people used to come and pray, but with time they stopped coming the place started crumble, and people started to fear it, and cursed the place, all that flow of cursed energy accumulated with time, and created this cursed spirit.

That sounds a bit scary, but I guess we are going to be just fine, since Fushiguro-senpai is accompanying us, now it's time to go inside and face the cursed spirit, but the more we get closer to the temple, the more I feel the cursed spirit's cursed energy and the more I'm scared. Now we are right in front of the door, I'm hesitating, out the blue Ryu just open the door and walks in like its his damn bedroom, I swear I'm gonna kill him when we get back. When we enter, the curse is just seated in the middle of the temple like it is waiting for us, damn I'm scared, I'm trembling but on the other hand Ryu seems calm and raring to go, right after that, the cursed spirit stands up and attack right away, it's so fast, I saw it coming but it's like I'm reacting in slow motion, Ryu pushes me out of the way and take the curses attack instead of me. They start an intense fight, but me in my corner I'm standing useless and suddenly Ryu's words start ringing in my head, damn it I have to fight, I have to prove him wrong!

I let my cursed energy out and just like before, its a huge amount, right after that I charge at the curse, it avoids my attack and get ready to counter-attack but Ryu kicks it away,

- so you're not so useless anymore.

- I guess, I just couldn't stand there and watch you being banged up.

- You dirty little freak, I'll kick your ass later, for now I'm a bit busy.

After our sweet conversation, Ryu put his game face on and makes a strange sign with his hand, it's similar to the ones that Fushiguro-senpai makes to summon his shikigami, I see where he is going with this,

- cursed exchange : divine dog.

(let me explain his technique for you guys, he can borrow any cursed technique for 5 minutes, by giving an amount of cursed energy to its original user equal to the amount necessary to use it, so basically he pays double to use a given cursed technique, which is why his technic is called cursed exchange, he can't use it too much though, he risks to run out of cursed energy pretty fast, his technique is like a damn cheat code).

The black dog and Ryu attack at the same time but from different angles, the curse seem to have some trouble dealing with the 2, but slowly it is getting used to their attacks, if nothing is done we could lose this fight, I guess now is time for me to participate in the battle too, I take my guard ready to use my batoo sword drawing technique, this time I will be using more cursed energy to reinforce my legs to increase the speed and imbue my sword. I use my technique and charge at full speed but I realize that it saw me coming, so I decide to attack it from the back, with Ryu and demon dog serving as decoy, I land a pretty good blow on his back, damn this feels good, I like it, being strong is the best thing ever!