Chapter 30: Toyono mountains(part 4)

Ibiki ordered the curse user to split their defense in 3 group, to protect most of the mountain and leave the main entrance of their hideout to Terunori(the guy who fought Gojo-senpai on his own and lost an arm in the process). Meanwhile on jujutsu side, Shimizu gathered mostly 1st grade sorcerer like Noritoshi Kamo, the Manami brothers, Toge inumaki and Subaru Kawaguchi the teacher of the 2nd years at jujutsu tech, as well as semi-1st grade sorcerer and some student from jujutsu tech who are being assessed to be promoted: Giyu, Iguro and Miyo Kamo.

The Manami brothers take the east side, while Noritoshi take the North with both Iguro and Miyo, for the South side it is Inumaki and Subaru covering and finally Shimizu and Giyu take the west side. The jujutsu sorcerers and curse user fights begin, the sorcerers are going easy from the beginning of the fights, Shimizu's instructions were: "Take it easy don't rush it, just proceed with caution and make your way in slowly but surely, we are in no rush."

Everyone follow his instructions and they try to stay low-key and don't waste their energy on the frie menu, at least for most of them,

- I don't care about your stupid orders, says Shinji, I'm gonna beat the shit out of all of you, ignite: raging flames!

He let loose of his flames without any consideration for his brother who was close by, but Terano still escaped his brother's out burst, but one curse user dodge the attack, " You're wide op..." Terano shuts him multiple times with real bullets and kill him without a second thought,

- No time to waste we're going in, says Terano.

- you sure seem fired up, what's up with you?

- They want to kill the kid, that's why Shimizu is here, I won't let that happen Fushiguro-san entrusted his life to me I will see this mission to the end.

Shinji doesn't reply, but he didn't change his mind, he still is going to follow the orders from the higher-ups without any question. On the other side of the mountain the Kamo clan is as fierce as they were in fight against the old hag,

- Giyu, Miyo remember we're fighting to restore the honor of the clan, so no holding back!

"Yes sir!reply the 2 sorcerer." They finish the curse user they were facing with a high level team work, and make their way to the inside of the mountain. Mina who is monitoring the fights outside with her shikigamis, warn Ibiki that the jujutsu sorcerers are moving faster than they anticipated,

- Let them wear themselves down, replies the man in a wheel chair, those useless curse user are not our last line of defense.

- you do realize that by insulting the curse user, you're insulting yourself right? Asks sarcastically the Girl.

Ibiki was right when he said that the curse users where not their last line of defense, they choose that specific hideout for a reason. 2 registered special grade curse spirit reside there, with the bat cursed spirit sleeping inside the cave Kōmorimatsu and a vengeful cursed spirit called Saishi Kochi. The curse user made sure to never cross their path, by making specific routes they had to use. Unfortunately for the sorcerers, they didn't know that, Noritshi and the other two run into Saishi Kochi, as for Komorimatsu he only wakes up when he feels threatened by someone. As a matter of fact both Kuroo and Ryu walked by it when they were entering and leaving the cave but now the saishi Koshi wakes up from its long sleep, the reason being Futakuchi Shimizu, the special 1st grade.

A bit earlier, Futakuchi and Giyu defeated the curse user with ease, with Futakuchi doing most of the work. It's when Futakuchi step into the entrance of the cave that the special grade wakes up. Darkness spread all around them, they both realize that the curse is casting its domain, Giyu react fast and try to exorcise the curse before the domain is complete, but he was too slow the domain was already complete. The darkness is such that they both can't see where they are stepping, the only thing they can see is the curse spirit. Giyu trip on a stone that falls down, then all of a sudden the cursed spirit open as if it was going to scream but no sound comes out, when Futakuchi looks at Giyu, his ears are bleeding. The truth is his tympa burst from the cursed spirit attack.

Both Futakuchi and Giyu understood what the cursed technique imbued in the domain is. When a person make sound, the cursed spirit will attack with a sound attack that targets the target's ears directly. The sound that was made from the stone falling down wasn't that loud, a single careless move could hurt them badly or even kill them, it might end up triggering a strong attack from their opponent.

The curse spirit start moving toward them they realize that even if they don't make any sound they can still be attacked by the cursed spirit. Futakuchi doesn't look worried about the oponent he has in front of him or for his camarade who was wounded,

- Mūchikaze appear! Says Futakuchi, 70% should be enough with you.

By talking Futakuchi triggered the attack of the cursed spirit but for some reason he is unharmed, instead a huge 4 armed shikigami with the same face as Futakuchi appears, at the same time Futakuchi releases his cursed energy, the shikigami seems to be absorbing it by its mouth. The shikigami engage in a battle with the cursed spirit, the two go for a battle of strength but Futakuchi's shikigami exorcise it with one punch.

- How did you do that? Asks Giyu, how did you counter the domain's effect.

- Doesn't matter let's keep moving, replies Futakuchi, we've got work to do.

Giyu treats his wounds with reversed cursed technique, but as the domain disappear Futakuchi realizes that his phone is full of missed calls from the assistants, he calls one of them, to ask them what they wanted him from him " Mr Shimizu we are facing a major issue on southern front, Inumaki's group encountered a major issue, the curse user Gojo mentioned in his report appeared"

- What do you mean encountered? Asks Futakuchi.

Futakuchi is concerned, he was the one who was supposed to fight that precise curse user,

- Well it is being handled as we speak, says the assistant, by Mira Mane.