Chapter 22: The fight isn't over yet.

- How is our sleeping beauty doing? Asks a person in shadow.

And I think I recognize him, it is Tendo, the guy I fought with Anko, so he really is associated with the other creepy guy,

- Come on now, don't talk to my dear brother like that, says Renji.

And these two are not the only one in the room there's also the girl we fought with senpai, the guy who fought Gojo is there too(with his arm back too) and there is a guy in wheel chair too,

- We went through alot of trouble to get this kid, says the guy who fought Gojo, but now I wonder if it was worth it, I lost my arm in all that after all.

- But my brother healed you with his reverse cursed technique so he is worth it so far.

- What the hell do you want from me? Why the hell did you attack jujutsu tech, I ask them.

- So many questions!?! In that case I will answer all of 'em, replies Renji.

And there he goes telling me everything," First I'm going to tell you our objectives during our attack against jujutsu tech, 1st we wanted to retrieve my brother, in other words you! 2nd we wanted to destroy one the 2 branches of jujutsu tech to weaken its influence, which was a success thanks to Teru and the old hag!"

I think he is referring to the guy who was fighting gojo senpai and the old woman standing behind him,

- By the way the cursed technique that you used to flee it was just like Iguro's, does that mean that he is working with you? I ask him.

- Oh you are a good observer my little Ojiro, he starts, but you are wrong! He is not working with us but we used his cursed technique, the old woman you see behind me has the ability to give people the cursed technique of other people as long as she has the DNA of the person she wants to copy the technique, like blood or hair for example, so all we had to do was take some of his hair, to give Iguro's technique to someone on our side.

That old woman's technique is really usefull, I bet that's how Renji was using the cursed technique of the girl during our fight, but other than that to be able to execute their plan so flawlessly they had to have someone giving them information from the inside, which means there was a traitor among us,

- Our plan was really good, we knew Megumi Fushiguro would be a problem but the real issue was Satoru Gojo, he wasn't supposed to be there, having 2 special grade sorcerer in front of you is really a huge pain in the ass.

I knew it they had someone inside who was gathering information for them,

- Hey is it a good idea to reveal our plan to this kid? Ask the old woman.

- That doesn't really matter since he won't be able to communicate to anyone the information he has, replies Renji, oh by the way just so you know we captured 2 other student from jujutsu tech.

As he says that Tendo brings 2 people with him who are tide and apparently unconscious, I recognize them it is Anko and Ginjima. Oh yeah, come to think of it, they both were attacked before the individual battle beginnings, they might have been attacked by the traitor, wait a second now that I think I know who the traitor is,

- Quite the act already, I say, I know it is you, for a plan to be executed so accurately they needed to have the information flowing all the time and that was made easy by your technique, isn't it Ginjima?!?

After my last words he wake up(he was obviously faking passing ou), and untie himself easily ebough,

- And I was planning on playing a victim who was forced into this but tell me how did you find out? He asks.

- I already knew that there was a traitor and with the 2 of you here, I knew the traitor must be one of you, and from what this guy told me they weren't planing on capturing other student so the traitor was one of you but it couldn't be Anko.

- And why is that? Asks Ginjima, you didn't think he was a traitor because he is your friend?

- I witnessed Anko's fight with Tendo, I knew he wasn't the traitor! I reply.

- Oh my Ojiro, that's some quick thinking, you're showing over there, says Renji.

- but if you don't mind me asking why did you bother bring Ginjima here you could have left him at jujutsu tech gather more information and now there is a chance they figure out that he is a traitor.

- Good question, you see Ginjima is here for you! Says Renji.

What is he talking about,

- My brother is somewhere inthere, inside you but because of your cursed technique he is not able to control your body.

Oh so that's why so far he wasn't able to control me but I still have many questions,

- what do you mean? I ask.

- Well your cursed technique just prevent him from taking over your body, start Renji, but thanks to Ginjima we can access his soul and allow him to take over your body.

- I still don't get how Ginjima's telepathy is going to be of help to do that! I say.

- You see my technique doesn't allow me to do telepathy only, by touching a person I enter in contact with his soul and I use cursed energy to allow 2 different soul to interact, and in this case, I will use it to allow Renji to enter your body and help his brother fight you from the inside and take over!

Ginjima is coming close to me and touches me and Renji at the same time. The next thing I know is opening my eyes and being in a wierd place where there is water allover the place like it is a swamp that is not deep and there is Renji and another person, I guess that's his brother,

- Now then let get this party started! Says Renji.

This is bad, there is nothing I can do to prevent it, please somebody help me, I don't wanna become the tool of this guys.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Here is the 22nd chapter I hope you liked it, and you guys know that the comment aren't blocked right?😑 so tell me what you think of the story so far and check out my other story too.