Chapter 6: against a 1st grade

- hey moron listen up, starts Ryu, even with the advantage of number, we're up against two 1st grade sorcerer, let be honest we don't stand a chance, so you have to run, we will hold them as much as possible.

- I see, thank you guys, I'll make it up to you later.

Meanwhile Manami is reloading his gun, his brother looks like he is raring to go,

- If they make the first move we are done for, says Kuroo, so let be audacious and attack first.

He immediately summons Karasu, which is a great cover, I run at that exact moment, but at the same time Manami's brother counter Kuroo's technique with some strange blue flames and burn all the crows and opens a path for his brother to come after me. Lucky me, our dormitories are surrounded by many trees, I'll use them as cover and try distance him while we are in the woods, otherwise I will be just an open target for him, who is a long range fighter.

While he runs after me, he keeps shutting at me and more surprising he still manages to keep up with me, I'm at my best, I even enhanced my whole body with cursed energy, thanks to the trees I'm still alive and I'm not injured but it won't be enough. His bullet won't touch me and if my counting is correct he is down to his last 5 bullets, just as before I run and use a tree as cover then I will attack him in close rang with my batoo sword drawing, I'm pretty sure that even if I don't cause much damages, I will at least reduce his mobility( that's what I call a solid plan!).

But just like any other plan, mine meets a huge unexpected situation, I didn't expect one of his bullet to touch me, but even worse than that the bullet touched one my legs. I sure that I dodged the bullet, could it be that he is able to change the trajectory of his bullet, no I don't think so, he would have done it from the beginning, in any case my plan is ruined now since my mobility is reduced, I hide directly behind a tree,

- you won't be able to flee now that I got you, he says as he approaches, give up already and come with me.

- I won't! today is not the day I die, I say hidden behind the tree, and what were you doing here in the morning were trying to get Fushiguro senpai out of the academy so that you can make your move.

- There's no need for me to answer the question of a dead m...

He stops speaking when he notice that I just suppressed my cursed energy, next I attack him from above at full strength. Among all the techniques of the new shadow school, there's only one technique that fit this situation, even without a stable footing I'm sure that my attack will be powerful,

- new shadow style: floating leaf sword drawing!

this time I'm the predator and I won't let him flee, I aim at the back of his neck with the back of my sword( I mean I don't want to kill him), but he dodges it then he let go of his gun and attack me with the palm of his hand but I see it coming, I won't be able to dodge, so I protect my body with cursed energy, when his palm hit my belly it feels like he is piercing through me, even if I reinforced my body with cursed energy, I thought that he was a long range fighter but his attack was still really strong, he sends me fly with just one attack.

When I finally hit the ground, he shut bullets in my legs, this guy is fast as hell, I guess now I'm done for,

- You were a promising jujutsu sorcerer, suppressing a huge amount of cursed energy like yours kinda disoriented me at the moment, and I guess you choose to attack from the air because your leg was in bad shape and you knew you didn't stand a chance in frontal confrontation, Megumi did a good job with you.

Shortly after his small speech I pass out, I don't know what he did to me. The next thing that I know, is that I'm in a weird room with my hands tied, and I am surrounded by many old guys and there is Noritoshi Kamo, the rector of the Kyoto jujutsu tech, I guess here are all the higher-ups that set this entire thing up,

- What the hell is this?

- Watch your mouth you little brat, do you know who we are?

- Let start this meeting, start Kamo, we are gathered here for the execution of Ojiro Shimada for the practice of forbidden jujutsu sorcery.

- What are you talking about?

- During a mission that took place 2 months ago, you faced an unregistered special grade cursed spirit that had been killing sorcerers during the past 8 months, at first we thought that it fled before killing you, but according to the information we received yesterday, the cursed spirit took you as its vessel, now you are consider as a curse yourself that's why us the men and women assembled in this room we have sentenced you to death.

- So that's what happened back then, huh?

At the moment for some reason I'm not even mad of what happen during that night, thanks to that I became stronger, even if it was for a short period of time, but I do hate this old geezers who sentence me to death even if I didn't do anything wrong,

- Terano Manami will be your executioner, anyone with an objection to this execution?

No one says a thing I was sure of it today is my day, Terano takes his gun out and point it at me. All of a sudden a wall explode and Fushiguro-senpai makes his entrance with demon dog, he has many papers in his hand,

- I am here to stop this nonsense.

- Who do you think you are? you have no authority here, Terano proceed with the execution!

- I know, that's why I have these with me, he says as he point to the papers in his hand, from the seven special grade jujutsu sorcerer, four of them have voted against this execution, Yuta Okkotsu, Yuji Itadori, Mira Mane and myself Megumi Fushiguro.

- So what? who said that you special grades have the authority to change a decision we've made.

- let me finish you old fart, the head of the gojo clan, Satoru Gojo, the head of the Zenin clan, Maki Zenin as well as the head of the Inumaki clan Toge Inumaki have also voted against this execution!

all the person in the room start talking at the same time expressing their disapproval for what senpai did, senpai untie me and walks me out,

- Talk all you want, if you execute him, you will respond to all of us.

when we are finally out of the room, senpai and Manami start talking,

- Thank you, without your help none of this would be possible.

Wait did I miss something, why the hell is Senpai thanking him, for shutting both of my legs which are not healed by the way and it still hurts!

- Sorry but what are you talking about? I ask.

- When Terano came in the morning it was to warn me that you were going to be executed, and thanks to that I was able to go gather all this.

- I stayed in Tokyo to make sure that you won't be executed by my brother, knowing him he would have killed you at first sight, I was only trying to buy time, but more importantly you know that they won't stop there, they will do everything they can to get him killed, you know that, right Megumi?

- yeah, one problem at a time.